JUST ASK ALICE

85 Night Elf Rogue
I find all 3 of the 4 quest items on that quest. The last item I didn't find is BD-816. According to the mini map is it in the lake or on that mill. Looked everywhere but can't find it.
Help.
thanks
Reply Quote
73 Gnome Priest
If you have the Gnomecorder buff on, youll get a remote quest while on the area. the Helm is next to NPC you need to kill for the Gnomecorder quest on top the mill.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
How do I get the gnomecorder buff ? and How do I get on top of the mill ?

Thanks
Reply Quote
73 Gnome Priest
East of the lake there is a path leading up into the hills. Follow that path to the top of the mill.

The gnomecorder quest chain starts in Ashenvale just outside the Talondeep Path (tunnel leading to Stonetalon).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I got it.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
38 Worgen Hunter
i can not find this path nor anything close to it... can someone help me get this dang thing
Reply Quote
36 Pandaren Rogue
How do I get the mechanized fire. I can't jump high enough on the harvester to reach it. Can anyone help me?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
11/30/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Otani
How do I get the mechanized fire. I can't jump high enough on the harvester to reach it. Can anyone help me?

There's a ramp that goes up to the top of the harvester. Just keep following it up, around the corners, and you'll eventually reach it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
11/30/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Tritha

There's a ramp that goes up to the top of the harvester. Just keep following it up, around the corners, and you'll eventually reach it.

This appears to be incorrect at this time. It looks like the harvester has been redesigned. Previous the mechanized fire appeared on a platform at the top, now it is floating in mid-air, unreachable.
Reply Quote
43 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah I'm having the same problem with the mech. fire! I've gone around the entire thing, running and jumping, and it doesn't seem possible! Very frustrating!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
...when she's 10 feet tall.
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Warrior
I can't reach the mechanized fire whats going on here?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Grace Slick was awesome on that.
Reply Quote
I just did this quest for Fire. You have to jump the rail - and then while standing under the really big rope, you can reach the fire element.
Reply Quote
30 Night Elf Druid
when i typed the quest into google,,it asked me ,,do you mean go ask alice ; ) made me smile.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]