[A] Reconstructed Recruiting - 4/7

85 Night Elf Druid
We are looking to fill one or more of the following roles to begin raiding immediately:

Tank: Pally, Druid, Warrior
Healer: Priest, Paladin, Shaman
DPS: Elemental Shaman, Enhance Shaman, Rogue, Warrior

Scheduled Raids:
Firelands: Tue/Thurs OR Wed/Sun 8pm - 11pm (Server Time)
**At this time T11 content is not scheduled but we usually run it for giggles on non-raid nights.

Ideal candidates:
- MUST have a positive attitude, and adequate time to devote to progression.
- Will be at least 21 years of age or older, 25+ ideal. We desire raiders who have full and complete control over their play time. Parental and spousal plug pulling is a sure fire way to lose your raid spot.
- Will have intermediate or advanced knowledge of your class and role, and be open to suggestions and critiques about your choices.
- Will be comfortable focusing all gear and raid related attention on ONE toon. Alt's are welcome but you will be expected to have your raid (main) toon gemmed, enchanted and geared appropriately for raiding.
- Will have previous and current raid experience.

About us:
Firelands Progression: 4/7
Cata Progression: 12/12 H: 1/13
Founded April 2010

Reconstructed is a progression oriented Alliance 10-man raiding guild dedicated to mature, competitive game play. We hold our members to the highest of standards in both guild and public settings. Because of our desire to maintain a successful raiding atmosphere within Reconstructed, we maintain strict member requirements. If you can't commit to our raid schedule or you do not have a drama free, positive attitude, then we're not the guild for you.

For questions or consideration please contact Jnight, Nivaya, or Foxsy.
Edited by Nivaya on 8/30/2011 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump for Tuesday!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Bump !
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Edited to reflect current needs. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump because the Packers are in the Superbowl.
Reply Quote
Bump because the Packers will win the Superbowl!
Edited by Jnight on 1/28/2011 7:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bump for Packers super bowl win !
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
niv needs to add that all male toon applicants will be considered mostly based on moustache-to-sideburn facial hair
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
guys that's how i got in
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
<3 you foxey
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
<3 <3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You got in, Ras, because we're maple leaf friendly :) Well....until you say 'EH'....then its open season.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump for edited needs! WTB TANK PST! :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump because....my Android is better than your iPhone.

Debate GO!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I actually use an android as well.

Sorry niv i know you had the gloves off there but it's killing our recruitment thread.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Dunno if this spot has been filled yet but I might be interested. Tank set is almost complete just need a few upgrades here and there but I should be set to go soon enough. DPS set is well and good for raiding. Contact me in game if you're still in need for an off-tank.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
@Raskol -- But is your Android PINK? I think not :)

@Warkler -- Thanks for the reply :) J or myself will contact you in game tonight. We're not in the business of poaching members from other guilds who are trying to raid, but I am a good friend of Zoolu's so I'm sure we can work something out.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Yeh niv i guess you got me there. it's a sleek black x10.
Reply Quote
We are still looking for a second tank and possibly another heals. Please contact Jnight, Nivaya, or Foxsy in game. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump for updates!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]