[H] An She (1/12 Heroic ToT 25m)

90 Pandaren Monk
It is a pretty sad day to see <Ascension> pick up such a low level player.

All in all, a pretty great read from Lumas's posts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/16/2013 12:06 PMPosted by Killars
Now Mr. Lumas... You don't know why I am here. I didn't attack you or give you anything to respond to ON PURPOSE. You have no idea if I meant anything at all by what I actually said or how I even came to say it. ASSumptions are awful things to make, especially on the WoW forums where things never translate well. You need to take a step back and breathe a bit. Just by glancing (Yes I'm FAR too busy/elitist to read this whole thread) I've already seen you put too much into this thread. Who cares and what does this argument do for either of you? I know that's easy for me to say, but seriously think how many people will actually be effected by the outcome of who is proven wrong or right by this and even worse how can either of you look any better by the constant back and forth childishness.

Mr. Killars,

I think you took my comments a BIT too personally. I'm sure you take the time read every post very delicately, but you definitely missed the mark on mine. Here it is again to recall the parts which involve you:

I think what's more cute is that your little friend's only out in this situation is to say "SEE! I TOLD YOU THAT I KNOW A GUY!" Instead of coming back to face the facts presented to him, he decided to mesage someone and have them show their face. It's pretty childish.

That's not all of it, though. What's even cuter is the fact that he thought we'd be impressed. Nobody here cares if you two are BNet ID friends, RealID friends, pen pals, real life friends, cousins, brothers, sisters, or anything. I, too, am capable of rolling a character on a server with a highly progress, world class guild and becoming friends with one of their members through similar interests and multiple conversations. Thank you for coming to our thread, Killars. You've added so much to the discussion.

Notice I posted that HE thought it would be cute to have you come by and that HE thought we would be impressed. I am allowed to have an opinion on a matter, and that would be that I really do not care whether you all are friends or not. Nobody here believed for a moment that you two actually were real friends, but on the off chance that you were, I was letting him know we didn't care.

Also, I haven't spent much time with this thread. It takes little time to show him how stupid he's acting, and it makes for a good laugh in Mumble when we read through everything. I was having a grand ole time with it. Read it through a sarcastic lens and you'll see how enjoyable it was.

Good luck to you and thanks for coming to our forums.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/15/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Coolaid
P.S # 2 - An She I STILL LOVE YOU
<3 I still remember running 5s back in wotlk!

p.s. dat imp
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Lumas please marry me.

Also, nice job on the kills <An She>!

PS: Veritias is an ugly tauren.

srsly fem tauren isnt cool mate
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Killars:
For the record I don't know who the Rogue is or if he is on my realid. I do LFR runs with my stream/anyone that wants to come and I give out my battle tag. I remove people within a day or so and I'm assuming this guy falls into that category as the name Pandaid sounds familiar. I'm not trash talking or looking to incite anything here, I'm just clarifying things for you sir.

PS. LFR tonight @ 7PM EST (4hrs from now) Add me if your interested :)

Now that I've cleared things up I'll take my leave as this situation has mostly nothing to do with me. A sincere GLHF from me (seriously I mean it) and I'm gone. YW for the free bump.

Just wanted to verify that you're talking about Infinite here but you can add me if u want: DPSreid#1170

PS @infinitie: that's how many #1 world parses I have over my wow career, 1170.
Edited by Dpsreid on 2/26/2013 1:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
update: battle-net account is now DPSreid#1171.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump for ze giggles
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
To all the people in An She that are under the impression that Kheala is Corvelus (me).
You're wrong.
Just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
02/26/2013 01:12 AMPosted by Dpsreid
@infinitie: that's how many #1 world parses I have over my wow career, 1170.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Icecrown/Dpsreid/
K.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
03/01/2013 08:05 AMPosted by Infinitie
@infinitie: that's how many #1 world parses I have over my wow career, 1170.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Icecrown/Dpsreid/
K.

Hey did you still want to buy your name back on icecrown?
what was the deal like 15k gold or something???
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Buy what name back? Originality is key!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
03/02/2013 07:47 AMPosted by Infinitie
Buy what name back? Originality is key!

arent you that superficial douche that kept crying to me about stealing his super cool druids name from sky inferno
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/02/2013 08:41 PMPosted by Cupcakesz
arent you that superficial douche

Yes he is, Cupcakesz.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
An she
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
We are still recruiting DPS, and healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]