Tame Critter -> Companion Pet?

85 Tauren Hunter
How cool would that be?

Make the taming create a non-soulbound inventory object just like most companion pets and we've got a new revenue stream =)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Agreed:)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
So a source of income available to only one class?

Sure that's fair.

After that they can make mage food sellable too.

How about warlock cookies?
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Hunter
they should also make combat pets simaler to real ones, like have the birds perch on ur shoulders or cats sleep *yawning nonstop* dogs sit/ so on and have them walk arround *not far* and return like that lil emu/egg, aswell as making noises when u click its picture *the gem snake from tanaris hisses when u click it* *more of that blizz* - would be nice for some changes. - imagines vulture perched on shoulder- bahaha

yet alot of people play hunters and might think thats a decent idea blizz, most of us would love ya if u did XD

+ new models/skins - should make some transparent pets XD
Edited by ßeasty on 9/30/2011 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
they should also make combat pets simaler to real ones, like have the birds perch on ur shoulders or cats sleep *yawning nonstop* dogs sit/ so on and have them walk arround *not far* and return like that lil emu/egg, aswell as making noises when u click its picture *the gem snake from tanaris hisses when u click it* *more of that blizz* - would be nice for some changes. - imagines vulture perched on shoulder- bahaha

yet alot of people play hunters and might think thats a decent idea blizz, most of us would love ya if u did XD

+ new models/skins - should make some transparent pets XD

Love this idea! As attached to my pets as I am, it would make them feel more alive if the pets had animations. A lot of mounts and companion pets have life-like animations, so why not hunter pets?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Wow I sooo which there was a way to tame em... make my life soo much more fun... i thought there was a cookie or companion food? Hmmm
Well I am in Thousand needles an there is the Wyvern critter i sooo want it! thx Red
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]