♨<The Crimson Tide> LF Fire mage!

85 Human Paladin
<The Crimson Tide> is currently looking for a fire mage. Our community is quite an articulate bunch, we have everything from heated debates, to instructions on how to remove chili from your nose. While we've managed to keep ourselves somewhat small and under the radar, we've been around almost as long as WoW has, with our date formed all the way in Feb of 2007! Since I'm sure you didn't come here to read our life story, I'll now accommodate your raiding interests.

Raid times:
Heroic DS: 9PM-11PM+ server on Tuesday and Wednesday
Reg/ Alt run: 9PM-11AM Fri/Sat and an optional Sunday. We usually try to finish what we've started, but if someone needs to leave then we won't keep you passed midnight :D

Progression: As stated, we are 2/8H and alt team is 8/8 weekly. I'm sure you're thinking "Huh, what kind of noobs are only 2/8?!" but as most of us were either engaged in RL efforts, or just not around for a small period of time, we only have about two months of raid progression in. When we have a final healer, we will be pushing further into heroic version easly.

What we need: fire mage and hunter.

Why you should join us: This one is simple, we make raiding easy, and fun. Our core group is run by officers who are dedicated to making raids as simple and fast as we can, with detailed explanations, clear raid markers, and a rather easy learning curve, you honestly have to try pretty hard to mess up with us. And when you do, we fix it and move on. While we do appreciate you having SOME raid experience before you apply, we're more than accepting of new players, as long as you're willing to come to raids geared, enchanted, and prepared to the best of your ability. In other words you get what you give.

To join, either post here or contact myself or officer in-game via mail or whispers :D
Edited by Zebrakiller on 6/29/2012 12:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I don't think i've seen a guild yet that was full of this many achievment junkies. Every five seconds something gets unlocked and someone always wants you in a raid, arena team, or dungeon group. Fkin A.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Rogue
Y'know, the first couple days after I joined I wasn't sure whether or not I liked it, but after a while I really started liking the people I'm now glad to call my guildmates.

Come for the level 10 perks, stay for the awesome people!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Bump

Meow!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump Level 12
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
what are you talking about lvl 12 we're a bubble away from lvl 13 get your butts back ingame and help me get that bubble....bunch of lazy forum lurkers.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
13, THATS RIGHT. LUCKY 13. IF YOU JOIN THIS GUILD WHILE IT'S 13 I WILL PERSONALLY MAIL YOU 50 GOLD!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Rules 39 and 40 remus lol.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump level 14!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump 15!
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Someone could offer me a guarantee world first for every single boss that comes out in the next year to transfer to their guild. I would refuse without even having to consider it. A friendly guild with good people and a few RL friends beats the drama of a gigantic raiding guild any day.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
BUMP by the leetest lock
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Need a frost dk?
-
I also have a 353 disc priest and 351 tank in... xp battery guilds (I suppose that's the polite term) that would be at raid disposal.
Edited by Talinei on 2/27/2011 8:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have sent you an in-game message Talinei.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/04/2011 11:49 AMPosted by Rémus
13, THATS RIGHT. LUCKY 13. IF YOU JOIN THIS GUILD WHILE IT'S 13 I WILL PERSONALLY MAIL YOU 50 GOLD!

Lol it's funny because I actually made him pay 3 people.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
All you can upgrade is STRANTH!?
Reply Quote
BUMP !

<3 greatest & sexiest priest /awe
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Level 18!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Could you use a Survival Hunter?

I have been away from WOW for over a year and just came back a couple of days ago. Before a took a break from the game I enjoyed running Heroics, but never got around to joining a guild. Now that I am back I figured I would give it a shot and join a nice casual guild.

It may be a bit before I get to the point of raiding, as I do not won't to rush through the new zones and I am also working on a new Worgen Rogue alt named Stayton, but I figured I would look for a guild now so I could help with building the guilds experience as I quest to level my characters.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Where to begin....
I just joined the Crimson tide last week and I am very much satisfied with the way it is ran and how friendly the people are. I came from never doing any heroics to being able to do guild heroic runs back to back and learning how to do the fights from people on vent. I must say if your looking for a fun guild to level/raid/pvp/loiter you cant beat The Crimson Tide

Oh and Level 20 and a half. =]
Edited by Phantomlock on 3/30/2011 12:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]