Anyone from Vanilla still play?

90 Human Priest
04/28/2013 08:56 AMPosted by Allayva

It's one of those things when you realize that WoW has been around for a long time. At one point, you have to wonder - is this just a game, or something more?

I have only been around half the time of WoW's existence (roughly) and I'd definitely argue that this is something more. Too many friendships forged and broken along with good times, bad times, and the down right strange moments that we'll never forget...

Essentially, that is how I feel. I've made friends, I've lost friends. But overall, I still have fun in the game. But then I find out some people live near me, and we get to have a meet-up. And at those meetups, somehow trading WoW stories and juxtaposing them to real life stories, I think, creates a much more interesting person overall. It's great to see imagination in people of all ages. I think it adds a much needed spice to life that is sadly lacking right now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Just started to read the forums again, and I caught this thread.

This toon was originally named Bynthar until I got stupidly drunk and renamed this toon to Ouchiemaker. Then I had a bunch of guildies in ToA just bust on the name so I just renamed the toon again to Kaing
Reply Quote
5 Human Paladin
Still beat out a lot of people with Bladehealer, had him since about 2nd week of game launch.
Reply Quote
78 Troll Priest
Can I has guild?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Can I has guild?

ACE! Holy !@#$ing A, you've been missed. O.o
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^ Your name sounds very familiar.. I just started playing again a few weeks ago. I don't supposed you remember a Druid named Fanman? I raided with Outriders and ToA way back when.
Reply Quote
78 Troll Priest
05/20/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Takeru
Can I has guild?

ACE! Holy !@#$ing A, you've been missed. O.o

Haha, some things never change! /wave

I thought I'd be forever done with this game, but 2+ years later here I am again. Good to still see some familiar names around here. I do miss my time on Kargath, but the server isn't (and shouldn't be) the same anymore. Just started back on a PvP server with a few friends and see how I like the panda expansion.

So far, not a fan of the new talent system, and cross realm ganking sucks >:(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I still hate you ace
!@#$%!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
My guild is FILLED with returning players or players who have always played since Vanilla.
Some are transfers, some are same named, some are renamed on new accounts. But if you want to take a look, go on ahead over to my roster.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I still hate you ace
!@#$%!

I wouldn't want it any other way <3<3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
My guild is FILLED with returning players or players who have always played since Vanilla.
Some are transfers, some are same named, some are renamed on new accounts. But if you want to take a look, go on ahead over to my roster.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8690559085
Reply Quote
Has everything changed to chocolate? I don't get it...

It's been 5 years or so for me, what's changed?
Reply Quote
Grendor/Acai from ToA holla ... kargath still lives on with a few of my buddies, hence the guild name here on kil'jaeden
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I was a nelf hunter called Ambrosiel back in vanilla. Raided MC with Thunder Down Under. I was a bit of a !@#$. I'm sure that anyone that remembers me doesn't do so fondly.

I looked at their roster just now and don't recognise a single name on it :\

I spent BC on another server as a pally healing raids with a bunch of friends, been coming back to random servers since then.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm back for a little while...anyone else?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Nobody from vanilla still plays this game, that'd be so lame.

06/01/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Slipperyfish
I still hate you ace
!@#$%!

Weren't you a rogue? o_O

Edit: Yep!
http://i.imgur.com/24N4xXL.jpg
01/21/2011 04:50 PMPosted by Sinvin
Well, I've quit twice, but I'm here now. I honestly can't remember if I started on Kargath or if it was a few days after launch that I switched.

So many with you in them:
http://i.imgur.com/e4o95Ea.jpg
Edited by Niyati on 3/8/2014 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I've been here since late 2004. Same toon the entire time. Despite what my spouse would say, I'm clearly a very casual player!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Original player here started on day one. First toon was Guttakh, a rogue.

Miss many aspects of the original game, all very different now
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I have played this rogue since WoW went retail. Started on Warsong and then moved to Gorefiend with the guild "Riot." Quite playing for 2 1/2 years or so and have been back about 6 weeks now on Korgath. Was a NE in Vanilla, then as people left the game I went to Horde for about 6 months before I quitting. I just like alliance better so switched back after about a week of return. Name has always been either Stormravyn, Stormraven or Ravenstorm. Game was simpler and rogues were badass in Vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
03/20/2014 03:56 PMPosted by Stormravyn
I have played this rogue since WoW went retail. Started on Warsong and then moved to Gorefiend with the guild "Riot." Quite playing for 2 1/2 years or so and have been back about 6 weeks now on Korgath. Was a NE in Vanilla, then as people left the game I went to Horde for about 6 months before I quitting. I just like alliance better so switched back after about a week of return. Name has always been either Stormravyn, Stormraven or Ravenstorm. Game was simpler and rogues were badass in Vanilla.

Nice post and on topic but let me briefly derail your post for the following statement:

This is the KARGATH realm forums, not KORGATH. A, not O.

Thank you and have a wonderful day =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]