35% nerf to Mage armor not enough

85 Gnome Warlock
With the reduction in cc time 35% is still too much 10% would be fair. but this is better then nothing.

Just remove cc from it and 35% is fine. People who don't even arena or pvp making comments don't know any better. Yeah 10% would be over nerf as one person said why is it even in the game. Mages only got issues with mellee and since they got partners they don't need it vs casters
Edited by Reafa on 1/13/2011 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
10% would be fair

really? come on
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
fairness clearly isnt your objective good sir.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I smell troll...and it's not me for once.
Reply Quote
34 Human Paladin
they should also make warlock dots be undispellable and last 25days on mages. it's only fair.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I still don't see why Mages needs this ability, 15-25 percent would be good. Mage is one of the only class that has an inherent ability that breaks CC's. Why the armor as well? It's not like they are having such a hard time anymore versus Warlocks. The time where SL/SL could kill a mage with 100 percent hp left are long gone.

Whatever, 35 percent is better than 50 percent I guess.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Actually i will stop the QQ it's better then nothing and I wanna see how it plays out
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
01/13/2011 3:22 PMPosted by Reafa
With the reduction in cc time 35% is still too much 10% would be fair. but this is better then nothing.

What?, I thought that nerf to 35% was really good, you only want to overnerf it.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Mages just like being able to control and not be controlled at all. Not trolling just think 35% is still big for a class that can blink stuns nova cs sheep block invis spellsteal stun (freeze) and burst
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
If it was 35% but didn't have an impact on cc it would be perfect
I'd be even happier then I am with the current nerf. make no mistake reading it renewed some confidence in blizz for arena. I guess we just need to see how it plays out. Since they are squishy for mellee
Reply Quote
84 Orc Warrior
Bad player.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
01/13/2011 4:11 PMPosted by Tátl

What?, I thought that nerf to 35% was really good, you only want to overnerf it.

You don't even do arena. Remember cc has been reduced I am happy I can dot them now without it all falling off in one peel like nova blink or blanket cs lol
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
01/13/2011 4:18 PMPosted by Manhandler
Bad player.

1 honorable kill...
Reply Quote
84 Orc Warrior
Yup, my third (almost) 85, this one exclusively leveled in dungeons.

If it makes you feel better, my mage has 135k HKs, and my paladin has 26k HKs. I'm 2200 on the mage as well, but that has just about as much relevance.

You're still bad, and my character stats have nothing to do with that fact.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Yup mages the only caster who can just stand in the open all day. Fear is now 8 seconds 35% off is 5.2 second full fear then dr after. Like I said would be happy if it didn't impact cc. Also better then you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I do think that 50% was too much, but it shouldn't be overnerfed anymore than it already is. Mages have the least self-healing capability out of all the caster classes (Evo was nerfed to 40% health), so our abilities have to be designed around taking less dmg. Mage armor was one of the mechanics that did that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]