[H]Shard, 8/8H 25man - W/Th/Su@7:30-10

85 Goblin Mage
Before you apply make sure you check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av7m_Pgt1S8

Enjoy :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Gonna give all you hordies a quick rundown of Shard's position.

We have been raiding 25s since January, and haven't cancelled any raids. We raid every Wed, Thurs, Sunday. We are farming 11 end game raid bosses at the moment, as well as Halfus on heroic. Shard is no attendance required so it is not uncommon for us to clear dungeons with 20-22 people. We also end up disenchanting tons of loot every night, so gearing up is not an issue (but don't apply if you don't have enchants or no gems etc)

If you love raiding and know your class you should take a look at us. We really have openings for all roles. We are a hard mode guild so come with the mind frame that it takes wipes to learn heroic mode encounters.

We realize many people are tentative to leave their current situation and may need more information before applying. I would be happy to speak to you if you have questions. We really only want people that are a good fit to our mentality.

TDLR: The top horde progressive guild is opening it's doors to skilled players whom are excited to delve into all this current tier's content.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
TDLR: The top horde progressive guild is opening it's doors to skilled players whom are excited to delve into all this current tier's content.

For 25s

And Shard is cool because Majento isn't a fail mage. So...how bout coming alliance Majento...we could use some better mages over here.
Edited by Glacios on 3/25/2011 5:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
03/24/2011 9:00 PMPosted by Glacios

For 25s

And Shard is cool because Majento isn't a fail mage.

You know what Glacios, your not so bad for a worgen ;)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
03/24/2011 9:00 PMPosted by Glacios
So...how bout coming alliance Majento...we could use some better mages over here.

Grats on Magmaw. You guys are dam good, but then I'd have to be close to those mischievous gnomes and smelly dwarves : /

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
03/25/2011 5:26 AMPosted by Majento
Grats on Magmaw. You guys are dam good, but then I'd have to be close to those mischievous gnomes and smelly dwarves : /

I'll give you one thing...and that's that even alliance hates gnomes. The only place anyone loves them is on the end of our gnome punting boots.

P.S. At least we don't have Blood Elves on alliance side.

Edit: Ahg...you people need to go kill Al'Akir. His loot may suck but come on man.
Edited by Glacios on 3/25/2011 6:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Edit: Ahg...you people need to go kill Al'Akir. His loot may suck but come on man.

We went twice on 25man (got to 50% on our 2nd attempt)... Then said %*@@ this guy, heroic loots await. Given spring fever that has struck some of our raiders for the last couple of weeks, we might just have to give him another twirl... Nothing makes 25man Al'Akir easier than having... not 25 people.
Edited by Poena on 3/25/2011 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Idk...I'm thinking you should stick to your current plans. It'd be more amusing for you to kill Al'Akir on heroic before you kill him on normal :D. Talk about not following progression paths at that point eh.

But yeah...Al'akir definitely isn't worth the time to kill him. Unless you're short on Maelstrom Crystals.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
This game is full of people WHO LIKE CARROTS.
Not that I don't like carrots. I think they're tasty. That's just not the kind of carrot we're talking about here.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I like carrots too Jade! I also like going to the grocery store and buying carrots when I want to. I don't want to show up to the grocery store every day just to see they are closed, or they only sell onions.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Food is gross.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/25/2011 10:36 PMPosted by Jademcian
Food is gross.

If only we normal humans could feast on sanity like you do Jade.

As for carrots... I prefer mine in a cake... that I baked!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I %@%!ing love carrot cake
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Wow, carrot cake is the worst. You're all insane. I guess that means I can stick around and we'll all have a feast available.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Bump for Heroic Maloriak, Nefarion, and Al'Akir.

Man I love Sundays.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
You raid on Sundays!? Weirdos.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
03/27/2011 3:21 PMPosted by Glacios
You raid on Sundays!? Weirdos.

Yup, and we eat brownie sundays on Sundays. Well, I eat brownie sundays on Sunday. mmm
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Bump for a new raid week. Get in where you fit in. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
<Shard> Where Sadism will creep on your wife/daughter/girlfriend/you if you're female/mother

Did I miss any female relations?

Oh your auntie.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]