The Stonecore - Flying Mount - Soloing -Druid

1 Blood Elf Mage
Is this possible as a feral druid? im not 85 yet, but i was wondering if you could stealth pass mobs to get to the dragon or sometthing. Ive heard of prot pallies soloing it, and Survial hunters but thats it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
-or-

Everyone can just.. avoid shards, AoE them down.. and not stand in the dust when he goes underground.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
01/17/2011 9:57 AMPosted by Cinnamon
-or-

Everyone can just.. avoid shards, AoE them down.. and not stand in the dust when he goes underground.

Im sure i would have a better chance of getting te mount if i wasnt rolling against 5 people
Reply Quote
72 Draenei Hunter
why bother. it's just another 'colored' drake.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You have to kill the first three millhouse groups to proceed further in the instance.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
01/17/2011 10:33 AMPosted by Klass
why bother. it's just another 'colored' drake.

It may be as useless as your post, but it is a lot more fun. . .

Many of us collect mounts and/or companion pets, 'just for the fun of it'.

I would love to know the details of how each class was able to solo this mount. Maybe some of you who have solo'ed the mount would like to share how it was done?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
01/17/2011 10:41 AMPosted by Zarynia

Im sure i would have a better chance of getting te mount if i wasnt rolling against 5 people

How did you get into 6 man groups?

I have a split personality
Reply Quote
I've done Stonecore many times and have never even seen the drake drop, let alone had a chance to roll on it.

IMO I don't think anyone is geared enough to solo this encounter.
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Warrior
Pretty easy solo as as survival hunter. Go backwards through the trash leading up to the first boss killing the 2nd and 3rd groups of 4. Go back to the first group burn millhouse to 50%, then feign. He runs down and summons the first boss. Camo past the first boss and gauntlet all the way to slabhide. Tank and spank from there, just keep mend pet up. If your pet dies you can resummon it during the air phase. Even more faceroll as BM.
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Warrior
01/17/2011 2:19 PMPosted by Beslley
Pretty easy solo as as survival hunter. Go backwards through the trash leading up to the first boss killing the 2nd and 3rd groups of 4. Go back to the first group burn millhouse to 50%, then feign. He runs down and summons the first boss. Camo past the first boss and gauntlet all the way to slabhide. Tank and spank from there, just keep mend pet up. If your pet dies you can resummon it during the air phase. Even more faceroll as BM.

Hmm. If hunters can solo it, I wonder if it would be doable as demo?

I don't see why not, the only things I can think of is that it's more difficult healing your pet due to constant los needs, depending on how much damage it is taking. Additionally, threat may be an issue, I have to feign death 3-4 times usually. Then again I open up right away so if you wait before doing so, it should give you more room to work with.

I think you would probably have more issues with the trash. For the gauntlet you could probably make it to the end with a soulstone and die. Or even just kill the big guys with your better self healing. I would be interested to hear the results if you try it
Reply Quote
01/17/2011 1:10 PMPosted by Superbee
IMO I don't think anyone is geared enough to solo this encounter.

Taken him from 50% to dead alone after 4 pugs died on heroic on my paladin. Would be rather easy on normal. Just time consuming.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]