Just curious when kingsguard broke up?

85 Night Elf Druid
Hey everyone, i used to play dunemaul in vanilla. quit just before burning crusade.

I was just wondering what happened to popular guilds such as:

Trouble
Equilibrium - australibrium
kingsguard
eve of serenity

is the establishment still around?

can't beleive the haze is still alive.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
heya, KG is still around, although I suppose the biggest sundering happened during AQ40.

Ask Damaen if you want the details lol.

In itself it never went away, it just had really, really low membership. We are still around, you may see us hanging around SW from time to time, just not in any great numbers.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Ah, i used to be in australibrium in Vanilla, wasnt it Dawn of Serenity? What about Auzzie Onslaught they were awesome!
Reply Quote
84 Human Priest
trouble split up after luney had a kid, santosclaws saw something shiny, and lotion got cancer. some people started over on nerzhul(?), some stayed around and made grief which eventually reformed as <blacklist>

peppy (or was it peppi) took all the good players from KG made some other guild killed c'thun and some naxx bosses and then they all server transferred to real progression guilds.

dawn of serenity some how managed to cram 4 crappy guilds worth of players into a decent one around the release of BC

equilibrium seemed to keep to themselves so i don't really remember where they ended up

and yes malorum's fat ass is still leading TE (the tool squad) some how
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

you liea not gud driva
Reply Quote
84 Human Priest

you liea not gud driva

have another one you !%!%in lush
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
06/26/2011 09:57 PMPosted by Opec
equilibrium seemed to keep to themselves so i don't really remember where they ended up

core eq players reformed into nameless at the end of vanilla
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
06/27/2011 05:45 AMPosted by Onethirtydos

core eq players reformed into nameless at the end of vanilla

Good times, lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
KG lives... sort of
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
KG isn't KG w/o Frosted.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

peppy (or was it peppi) took all the good players from KG

Not true. Just the people that would follow him.

Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
Did he take them in to the magical world of his WoW stories?
Reply Quote
94 Human Paladin
he took them to the magical world of Hey This Guild Will Look Awesome On Paper For The 2 or 3 Months it Exists.

Kingsguard: 2 years of unbroken server firsts. New Guild: C'thun died. I think. So i guess that was pretty good. I mean, it didnt keep peppi from transferring servers to a better guild but you get what you pay for, right guild of dissapointed raiders?

i assume of course they were dissapointed he left.
Reply Quote
94 Human Paladin
I remember resolution.

Am i remembering right, that Res was the reformed Equilibrium? Or nameless? So long ago. i was in Eq for about 5 minutes on an alt. Loot priority was rediculous and despite raiding for 2 years they had me on some bizzare trial thing. idiots. just sit back and listen to the idiot play his guitar over vent.

I love how guild splits/reformations always choose dramatic names. Shinigami is a great guild with a long history. Make sure if you split it up one day you choose a Subversion like name. Gotta justify yourselves to the world!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]