Evengaline - healer?

70 Draenei Warrior
Hello from Wyrmrest! As you may know (or not know, then I'm here to enlighten you!) your server and mine share a battlegroup and sometimes coincide for dungeons with the LFG feature.

Well, today I got paired with a... special individual that claims she was a healer, but wanted to stay in DPS spec, wanted to tank as a priest in said DPS spec, and continuously made these commands that confused the heck out of the group and made us wipe because she wanted to lead and purposely jumped off the bridge in Durnholde that lead to the larger groups bellow. Naturally, she said this was all part of the plan (in the usual rolling-head-on-keyboard 'leet speek') and to continue doing it. She (or he, if it's a male behind the keyboard) kept on and on about how she was right and we had to follow her and blah blah...

Two wipes and several DPS and healer replacements later, she still has her head too far up her ass to realize her plan is NOT working nor does it hold any grounds for it to work. She remained uncooperative and stubborn. (We attemped a kick, but it was on cooldown - THAT'S how fast people were dropping)

Then topped it off by claiming she was RENOWED and REVERED in your server, Mok'Nathal for being an excellent healer. She told me to ask around even; so here I am.

My question to you, dear neighbor, is: Is Evengaline really this superb healer she claims to be? And if not, could you please enlighten her on this detail so that she spares making your server lulz and facepalm worthy? I am met very endearing Mok'nathal individuals, but this one makes the collective look bad.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sounds like she/he was in-game trolling you.

but to answer your question. No i haven't heard of him/her and I've played both ally and horde.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I've seen the name a couple of times, but, that's the extent of my knowledge of him/her.

You probably got trolled like catscan said
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
well first off, u should have kicked her as soon as u could, and no i've never even seen that name before.
Edited by Grumar on 9/14/2011 6:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've never heard of them, so it probably means they suck. bad.
Reply Quote
84 Draenei Death Knight
well, thats what you get for wasting your kick on an otherwise good player who may not know what to do.
Reply Quote
Nope never heard of her.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Sad thing is; she's probably the best healer on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
lol anyone heard of me? lol trollin tim cause well....IM A TROLL!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Go back in ur hole Traf, its not ground hogs day yet.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Vaanteus,

My suggestion would simply be to create a level 1 toon, run to the first mailbox you see and email her GM. She belongs to guild which appears to be decent sized. So why not send her GM an in game message. Tell her GM what happened. You may not do anything to make your run any better, but you might save your level 70 friend problems in the future.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/moknathal/cataclysmic%20serenity/roster?character=evengaline

Sure you may never get a response, but your chances of getting a response from the GM are greater then getting one here.

Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Vaanteus,

I happen to be one of the few who knows who Evangeline is... I personally kicked Evangeline from our guild for being impatient with guild members and continually being irritating. By the way, it is a male playing a female character... As far as healing goes, in her own mind she (oops, he) may be very good at healing but not so much in this game. From what i knew of him, a lot of whining is all you will really get.
Reply Quote
Really now? That is very funny Vaan seeing as how you were kicked after about 5 minutes for you suggesting that we jump off the bridge. Lol and as for you Iambatman I don't even know you.
Edited by Evengaline on 9/24/2011 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Surprised you'd remember that from 9 months ago.
Edited by Kaasa on 9/14/2011 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
its funny how many posts there are on mok forums

01/16/2011 11:54 AMPosted by Lipsin
Sad thing is; she's probably the best healer on this server.

lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Vaanteus, idk who you are, but i have meet Evengaline, she is a fantastic healer and somehow a better tank than most people who claim to be a tank, who then end up ditching the group in the middle of the fight cause they cant handle it, so quit complaining and be glad if she happens to be the healer for your group. Also she is in fact a she not a he.
Reply Quote
:D thank you zeusstrife maybe i can tank some more dungeons for you sometime ;)
Edited by Evengaline on 9/24/2011 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Woops sorry didnt ready everything lol anyways sup evangeline its naxzurian.
Edited by Andorizian on 5/23/2012 7:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
09/15/2011 11:24 AMPosted by Envi
its funny how many posts there are on mok forums

Yup, Hai envi I thought you were dead.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
...could you please enlighten her on this detail so that she spares making your server lulz and facepalm worthy?

we'd still have a ways to go.. /sigh

omg! thats ma sourg!*#* way back up thar.. god this thread is old

sourgr ape ffs
Edited by Kendamd on 6/11/2012 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]