Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Rapid Succession is currently looking for a few more mature, dedicated, self-sufficient, skilled raiders to join the ranks. We have been active in raiding since Vanilla and we're focused in covering as much raid content as possible while in a friendly, focused, positive environment. We're serious when we need to be and goofy most of the rest of the time.
We are currently focusing on both 25- and 10-man content in all available Cataclysm raid instances. We select one raid instance mid-week to serve as the basis for our 10s, while we continue on 25s with remaining raid instances. Our goal is to progress in both.
Do you like to progress through raids without dealing with immature kiddies, emodrama idiots, and trade chat trolls? Do you value a jackass-free atmosphere? Do you like pie? We may be the right guild for you.
We are always recruiting exceptional players of all classes and roles and will seriously look at "group packages", but more specific current needs include:
(1) Overpowered Mage (maybe two)
(2) Demonically Awesome Warlock
(1) Searing Shadow Priest
(1) Holier-than-Thou Paladin
(1) Disco Ball Priest
(1) Tidally Awesome Restoration Shaman
What do the cute prefixes mean? We need high-performing players. Yeah, we're friendly, but we like people that carry their weight.
Our raid times are Monday through Thursday 5:45PM PST to 9:00PM PST. We also run at least two 10man groups, with a third forming. So, if you're also interested in 10s, there may be room for you there as well.
1. Must be level 85 and have had raiding experience (preferably, since Vanilla).
2. Show signs of a dedicated, consistent player.
3. Be able to consistently attend at least 4 of our raids per week to qualify for priority status. Be online at invite time of 5:45PM game time and stay until 9PM game time.
4. Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared. Provide your own potions, food, etc. that will allow your character to perform to its highest capacity.
5. Be open to wiping. We are a team and you must stick around when things are not going so well. The best stuff isn't easy.
6. Be communicative and attentive during raids, at the very least, and ideally contribute positively to the raid and guild environments (have a sense of humor, don't be a jerk, have fun, don't go on profanity-laden rants, etc)
7. Be a team player. Invites to raids are made with the success of the raid in mind, first and foremost. While raid leaders will do all in their power to keep things fair and equitable, and officers may institute rotations for larger raid roles, you will not always get into every raid you want to. "Drama Queens," "Loot **@*@s" and consistent nags and whiners will not tend to stay in the guild very long.
8. Keep up with the guild forum, where we post guild policy, discuss new fight strategies, and tighten general guild community.
9. Must have a stable internet connection and working microphone with a Vent installation!
If this all sounds good to you, please read this post on our forums:
and follow the instructions there.
Be sure to log off in your PvE gear/spec for armory goodness, or provide us with screenshots/links to your raiding capabilities. We are not recruiting for PvP, and you will not be seriously considered if we can't get a good sense of what to expect from you in raids.
Questions? Hit me up online, except during raid times.
Edited by Eruthil on 8/3/2011 3:24 PM PDT
I actually thought about applying to you guys but your forums make ya look far too friendly. I'm a complete hermit in guilds :/
Sorry :( Brain was fried digesting
edit: Seriously, that's insane
Edited by Eustacia on 3/15/2011 11:32 PM PDT
bump for hoping Deathbaddie's guild becomes #1
What's your excuse? People quitting? Healers no show? Going casual?
edit: Wowprogress makes it look like you basically died at the end of February.
Edited by Eustacia on 3/18/2011 3:13 AM PDT
Still have spots open, since Eustacia failed the tryout.
I like our policy write-ups, thank you very much.
Holy paladins, resto druids, and resto shaman will find our policies particularly awesome.
Edited by Eruthil on 3/18/2011 6:06 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.