Sword of a Thousand Truths?

(Locked)

58 Worgen Death Knight
Assuming people here have seen that South Park episode and caught my reference :).

But obviously since there's no SOATT in the game, is there a sword or weapon in the game that's as powerful or close to it like that sword from south park?
85 Draenei Paladin
Ashbringer
Edited by Phoroneus on 1/15/2011 2:31 AM PST
13 Goblin Rogue
Aha!!! But the "Sword of a Thousand Truths" was in the game. However, they have since renamed it (i forget what its called now) and it's a PvP sword. But yes, Blizz actually had it in the game for a little while.
74 Human Warrior
Slayer of the Lifeless
Edited by Eversis on 1/15/2011 2:32 AM PST
85 Human Mage
there is a sword of a thousand truths...its just not called that its called Slayer of the Lifeless from Naxx 10. It even has "foretold by Salzman" written on it.
85 Draenei Paladin
http://www.wowhead.com/item=39344 Uses the same model.

The Hungering Cold was the one used in the episode IIRC.

Edit: But yes the Slayer of the Lifeless was the one referencing the South Park episode.
Edited by Phoroneus on 1/15/2011 2:33 AM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
Slayer of the Lifeless
Slayer of the Lifeless

I have been beaten to it.
58 Worgen Death Knight
Ashbringer

Holy !#%#! I never heard of that weapon and it can that much damage?! And I can be a level 60 to use it? Who drops that or how much is it in the AH XD.

And just in case, I know there is a weapon that uses the same model as the sword of a thousand truths, I'm just talking about if there was a sword as powerful or close to it, or even more powerful
85 Human Death Knight
Ashbringer

Holy !#%#! I never heard of that weapon and it can that much damage?! And I can be a level 60 to use it? Who drops that or how much is it in the AH XD.

And just in case, I know there is a weapon that uses the same model as the sword of a thousand truths, I'm just talking about if there was a sword as powerful or close to it, or even more powerful

Stop being an ass, Ashbringer is the most powerful sword in game now. Atleast Lore wise.
74 Human Warrior

Stop being an ass, Ashbringer is the most powerful sword against undead in game now. Atleast Lore wise.

Fix'd
85 Worgen Death Knight
Ashbringer

Two things: The ashbringer sword is currently in the possession of tirion fordring, and unobtainable. It was never actually in game, but people hunted and hunted for it. That was the original item I.d. But that was changed for thunderfury.
72 Night Elf Warrior
Ashbringer

Ashbringer is actually wielded by Tirion Fordring and either that or Frostmourne would be the closest thing to the Sword of a Thousand Truths.
65 Night Elf Warrior
lol now they call it Frostmourne!
70 Gnome Warlock
01/15/2011 2:30 AMPosted by Scrabblescru
Aha!!! But the "Sword of a Thousand Truths" was in the game. However, they have since renamed it (i forget what its called now) and it's a PvP sword. But yes, Blizz actually had it in the game for a little while.

Hungering Cold (From Naxx 60) and renamed Slayer of the Lifeless from Naxx 10 I think it was.
85 Draenei Paladin
01/15/2011 2:47 AMPosted by Carbonara

Hungering Cold (From Naxx 60) and renamed Slayer of the Lifeless from Naxx 10 I think it was.

Correct. Hungering Cold was from original Naxx and featured in South Park. When Naxx moved to Northrend, it was replaced with an identical version called Slayer of the Lifeless, and Blizz paid tribute to the South Park episode that had featured the original with its flavor text.
58 Worgen Death Knight

Two things: The ashbringer sword is currently in the possession of tirion fordring, and unobtainable. It was never actually in game, but people hunted and hunted for it. That was the original item I.d. But that was changed for thunderfury.

Oh, too good to be true then, jokes on me :(.

Ok so what's powerful like that or close to it that is actually obtainable?
72 Night Elf Warrior
01/15/2011 3:03 AMPosted by Darthkira

If you mean the strongest sword currently in the game, that would be Reclaimed Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood
58 Worgen Death Knight
01/15/2011 3:04 AMPosted by Steppe

If you mean the strongest sword currently in the game, that would be Reclaimed Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood

Yeah basically what I mean, thanks for the info :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]