<The Covenant> is recruiting! Probably.

- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
The Covenant is a guild where everything is Rainbows and Candy! But if you annoy Razi you'll get teh RAaaaaAAAggE!
And be sure to pronounce her name wrong in vent. She loves that. <3

"Hay, uh, Ruhzeeuh..."

/rage
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Raz eye yuh!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Rayzeeuh
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hey all it’s been a long time thought I would pop in and see what is going on with the Crest. Got to say this is a sad day for me to see what has come of this forum I know its no longer my server but this is by far the best one hands down. Triv’s Tuesday stories have gone away NOOOOO hope things change and they do come back.

Do to work I have not had the chance to log in the forums and wish I had a chance to add a few words on Darmoch,s thread. I hope it all works out and things go back to the way it once was fun for all with a real family feel.

Miss you all and I may bring a toon back soon.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Bumping our thread so I can just throw it out there that we are recruiting, still. :) Mostly DPS but we could use another tank and maybe 2 healers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Join our guild! We need you! Desperately.
Edited by Darmoch on 5/25/2011 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still up and at 'em for recruiting, would love to have more mages and death knights mains because...we don't have any.

No, really, if you come in one of our raids, you would literally have little to no competition for gear. Unless it looks nice, then I'm invoking officer's rights to roll need on it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]