Looking for someone who likes to fish :)

85 Night Elf Druid
I am currently working on my guilds "That's A Lot of Bait" achievement. I am almost 1/10th of the way done.

Looking for someone who likes to fish, (in pools) and would consider joining the guild to help out with this achievement. Monetary compensation would be offered. Hit me up IG please.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh any by all means, feel free to troll so I don't have to bump this post.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Was just thinking someone may have an alt they like to fish on that is guildless or something. .5g per fish towards the achievement, 9k left to go so a possible 4.5k to be made if anyone is interested.
Reply Quote
78 Night Elf Druid
gl chief
Edited by Bearjuden on 1/19/2011 9:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Get five to ten people together, go to Borean, finish achievement in a short amount of time.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
yea, still leaves 1k to 2k fish per person, took me a good 6 hours so far to get close to 1k fish caught =\
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Because you're having to search around for pools. Consider why I mentioned going to Borean Tundra specifically. It won't take that long.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I would trust Daryenn if I was you. It took me and some other guild members a couple weeks to do it using a combination of Twilight Highlands and Uldum. We could have knocked a week off if we weren't trying to compete for the pools with other players.
Edited by Asmodias on 1/21/2011 1:30 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]