What Happened? =/

85 Human Mage
So there I was, sitting at my cumpooter, logging into World of Warcraft, and I'm thinking hey, maybe I can have some fun doing pv###@! today? So I logged on and I notice theres a Tol Barad battle going on so I decide to click da join battle buttan. For some reason I got in right away, so I was like sweet, 1800 honor today lolz. So I'm at Warden's Vigil, and I realized how long my toe nails had been getting so I was like woah, I really ought to clip my toe nails. So I go to get my toe nail clipper and I clipped my toe nails nice and clean. So after that I went to wash my hands and I realized I didn't have any bars of soap in my bathroom, so I went to go get more soap from my mommy and poppy. So I'm washing my hands, and I realized how dirty my hands had gotten from clipping my toe nails, so I decided I should take extraaaa long to wash my hands this time! After I had finished washing my hands, I took a wee wee, spilling only a few drops on the peepee seat. I realized shortly after that I needed to wash my hands again cause I had touched a couple of my stringy little pubes and I didn't want to get any crabs in my mouth while eating chips at my keyboard. So I washed my hands again, taking extra care to make them spic and span so I wouldn't get any mucky muck on my keyboard. So I come back to my keyboard, cleaned and refreshed, and I look at my screen and I'm dead! So at this point I'm like, fickle, who's the arsemole that killed me? So I look in my combat log, and I noticed that all the damage I had previously taken was from Cerebas the rogue. And then it hit me that Cerebas had faction changed! So I was like what the face thats like the 5th person I've seen get a farting faction change!

What is up with all the alliance on Thunderlord going Horde? Seriously dudes, why don't you back stab Varian, Velen, Tyrande Whisperwind, Muradin Bronzebeard, Genn Greymane, and High Tinker Mekkatorque right in the back? =/
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
After continuously losing TB. You can guarentee we didn't invite any alliance to MY SLUMBER PARTAY. They came anyways..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
They transferred for ezmoad TB wins, then they realize that the queue time for reg'lar ol' battlegrounds is a million hours.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I'm surprised I understood ress of what you were saying than I normarry do. Seriousry Arter, wtf.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
queue time for reg'lar ol' battlegrounds is a billion hours.

fixD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
love u
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
necro thread ftw!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]