Engineering: Jeeves

90 Night Elf Druid
How does one make the thing when some of the patterns for the mats are not available?

Are they a rep thing or a drop?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
The 74a Recipe is found by opening Engineering Plans inside Blackrock Depths.

The 110g Recipe is a rare drop off Gan'arg Analyzers in Outland.

The Scrapbot Kit Recipe is from a quest in Storm Peaks.

All of these should still be functioning unless I'm mistaken.
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Mage
The Field Repair Bot 74A schematic can be found on the floor in Blackrock Depths near Golem Lord Argelmach.

The Field Repair Bot 110G schematic drops of Gan'arg Analyzers in Blade's Edge Mountains. (Near Ogri'La)

The Scrapbot Construction Kit recipe is learned from a quest - you get the quest from the SCRAP-E Access Card that drops off Library Guardians in Storm Peaks. (I believe the card only shows up as a drop if you have sufficent Engineering skill to learn the recipe.)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Vircomore is correct. I leveled Engineering post-Cataclysm and learned all of the patterns required for Jeeves (including the Jeeves pattern itself) with no issue. It took me maybe 15-20 minutes to farm the 110g recipe in Outland and maybe two hours of farming Library Guardians in northern Storm Peaks for the Jeeves pattern (though I understand it has a chance to drop from any Northrend mechanical).
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Good to know. I'm planning on doing the same farming myself.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
01/18/2011 9:57 AMPosted by Rufinna
The Field Repair Bot 74A schematic can be found on the floor in Blackrock Depths near Golem Lord Argelmach.

If you can find somebody with a Direbrew Remote, it's really easy. Go out the front door, past the fire elementals across the bridge into the first room, he's on the right as you're going in. Just remember it's an item on the floor, not a drop from the boss.
Edited by Shalura on 1/18/2011 11:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
edit: you know what? don't listen to me. that's probably bad info
Edited by Sinter on 1/18/2011 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Since it's a drop, and not a quest, you should be able to get it again. You might have to farm for many hours, it took me almost 3 hours to get it, other people have taken much longer.
Reply Quote
You could have found this out faster and in far greater detail by just searching the web using google. Or you can go to wowhead and search for jeeves. There are explicit details about how to exactly get the patterns you need. Asking in a forum or in trade chat is simply lazy and takes twice as long to get the same information.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I actually did look on wowhead and I went to Ogri'la.

Wowhead doesn't know where the Gan'arg Analyzers are because ...they no longer exist.

They used to be around the simon daily but they are not there anymore.

I put in a ticket and the GM said ask here. So here I am.
Edited by Wysperra on 1/18/2011 12:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
01/18/2011 12:02 PMPosted by Wysperra

Wowhead doesn't know where the Gan'arg Analyzers are because ...they no longer exist.

Just checked a few seconds ago, and there are still a ton of them on the eastern edge of the Ogri'La plateau around the apexis monuments. Maybe someone was killing them when you looked?
Reply Quote
60 Dwarf Warrior
01/18/2011 12:02 PMPosted by Wysperra

Just have to read more than the header on wowhead. They do exist.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=23386/ganarg-analyzer#comments

Maybe 25% of the total comments pertain to post-cataclysm.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank you very much =)
Reply Quote
01/18/2011 11:53 AMPosted by Superbee
You could have found this out faster and in far greater detail by just searching the web using google. Or you can go to wowhead and search for jeeves. There are explicit details about how to exactly get the patterns you need. Asking in a forum or in trade chat is simply lazy and takes twice as long to get the same information.

Look, if you don't want to help someone, that's fine. I ignore people asking for help all the time. But berating someone for asking for help on a wow profession in the official wow profession forum is moronic.
Reply Quote
99 Undead Rogue
01/18/2011 12:22 PMPosted by Bastarian

Look, if you don't want to help someone, that's fine. I ignore people asking for help all the time. But berating someone for asking for help on a wow profession in the official wow profession forum is moronic.

Give a man a fish you give him a reason to ask you for free fish every day. Teach him how to use google/wowhead you never have to hear his stupid ass ask you for a fish ever again.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
01/18/2011 3:46 PMPosted by Humerus
Give a man a fish you give him a reason to ask you for free fish every day. Teach him how to use google/wowhead you never have to hear his stupid ass ask you for a fish ever again.

Insult him, belittle him and waste effort on offending everyone else in the process, and you can become part of the fish problem yourself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]