lol'd

horde kids are @#@!ing nuts.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
and why are you struggling to do such a feat? cya baddie

http://oi53.tinypic.com/166gms7.jpg

???

lol'd

still doesnt answer the question...why havent you hit 2200 yet?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman

???

lol'd

horde kids are @#@!ing nuts.

it's just my guild actually, it was pretty gay to begin with

AND THEN WE ABSORBED ENVY AND IT GOT ALL DAVID BOWIE UP IN HERE
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

???

lol'd

I've never had a serious arena team. The highest I've been is 1800 on Shadowburn running a non-existent comp, in 2-piece furious 2 months before the end of the season. Not impressive, I know just saying how it is. I don't find arena fun when everything's all serious. But anyway, getting 2200 in the first few weeks is NOT impressive.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

I've never had a serious arena team. The highest I've been is 1800 on Shadowburn running a non-existent comp, in 2-piece furious 2 months before the end of the season. Not impressive, I know just saying how it is. I don't find arena fun when everything's all serious. But anyway, getting 2200 in the first few weeks is NOT impressive.

blah blah, i make excuses cuz im bad. i got glad last season which was a 10 month extravaganza, so still not seeing your point.

Edit: playin over a 120 games in 5s and still being under 1800 in the first weeks of a season is NOT impressive.
Edited by Serowene on 1/20/2011 10:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
01/20/2011 10:50 PMPosted by Serowene
Edit: playin over a 120 games in 5s and still being under 1800 in the first weeks of a season is NOT impressive.

Funny considering I've played 15 games on that 5s team. It's not mine.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

its your guild, and kinda sad that they choose other people to play with over you. also likin that solid 0-1 on your last 3s, helpful hint, double any class in a comp is a sign of badness. keep it up you'll be rank 1 in no time.
Edited by Serowene on 1/20/2011 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
01/20/2011 11:06 PMPosted by Serowene

its your guild, and kinda sad that they choose other people to play with over you. also likin that solid 0-1 on your last 3s, helpful hint, double any class in a comp is a sign of badness. keep it up you'll be rank 1 in no time.

1. This 5s team hasn't done a game in about 2 weeks, and I was the last person to do it with them.

2. I'm not on a 3s team (lol?)

keep it up you'll be rank 1 in no time
>Implying I care about a rank in a video game. >Implying you've ever been rank 1.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

1. This 5s team hasn't done a game in about 2 weeks, and I was the last person to do it with them.

keep it up you'll be rank 1 in no time
>Implying I care about a rank in a video game. >Implying you've ever been rank 1.

nah im implying that you pretend to know anything about pvp when you are god awful at it. Guess you shouldn't have dropped out of middle school eh? also def says you are on a 3s team
Edited by Serowene on 1/20/2011 11:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
01/20/2011 11:11 PMPosted by Serowene

3. >Implying I care about a rank in a video game. >Implying you've ever been rank 1.

nah im implying that you pretend to know anything about pvp when you are god awful at it. Guess you shouldn't have dropped out of middle school eh? also def says you are on a 3s team

I've never claimed to be good at PvP, and if I did, quote where I did. Also, I wasn't aware you could drop out of middle school.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
It took you 3k games to get 2300 on the worst battlegroup in the game.

guess you are a retard who just calls people out when you are bad.
Edited by Serowene on 1/20/2011 11:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
01/20/2011 11:19 PMPosted by Lilbucknasty

I pay for him to say this with my tax money. I want my #!**in money back! Guess I'll have to check in with KFC for that =/

don't worry his aids will eventually get him
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
[/quote]double drood and dk. Assuming one of those druids is a LOLferal. But your right, all must kneel before Challenger Weavethief[/quote]

The team that I played to get conquest capped? Oh, that one. I capped and left it, no big deal.

guess you are a retard who just calls people out when you are bad

You are truly an idiot if you think that thing about 3k games implies that I think I'm good.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
01/20/2011 11:20 PMPosted by Weavethief
double drood and dk. Assuming one of those druids is a LOLferal. But your right, all must kneel before Challenger Weavethief[/quote]

The team that I played to get conquest capped? Oh, that one. I capped and left it, no big deal.

guess you are a retard who just calls people out when you are bad

You are truly an idiot if you think that thing about 3k games implies that I think I'm good.[/quote]

like i said, you are a retard calling people out when you are bad, learn to read and go back to middle school please...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
01/20/2011 11:19 PMPosted by Lilbucknasty

I pay for him to say this with my tax money. I want my #!**in money back! Guess I'll have to check in with KFC for that =/

Serowene's !@#% is probably sore from all the riding you've been giving him.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
01/20/2011 11:21 PMPosted by Serowene
like i said, you are a retard calling people out when you are bad, learn to read and go back to middle school please...

Black people can't read.
Edited by Weavethief on 1/20/2011 11:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

I never called you bad nor did I call myself good. All I'm saying is don't talk *#!% when you broke 2k on whirlwind @ beginning of season.
Edited by Weavethief on 1/20/2011 11:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]