WTS Mottled Drake TCG Mount

• Selling Mottled Drake TCG mount, found the loot card in a box of boosters this morning and would rather sell it in game than learn it myself. Selling horde side, asking 110k for it, or best offer. You can check it out on Wowhead if you want too see it/see what it sells for elsewhere.

I would like to specify I am selling the in game mount only, not selling the actual card or any of the codes so that the transaction does not violate the terms of service. The mount will be sold via AH or trade window, as it is in my inventory.

Feel free to send me an in game mail with your offer, I am open to selling on neutral AH provided you cover the fee for doing so. Please don't waste both of our time with low ball offers or flaming about the price, if you don't want it, don't buy it. Simple enough.

Also open to partial trades plus gold for it. Send in game mail with offers!
  • Reply Quote
    Yes, buying blizzard products that have a chance to give you an in game item that you may use or trade is definitely gold buying. GG
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Paladin
    If only it didn't look just like the CoT drake.. :/
    Reply Quote
    80 Blood Elf Death Knight
    ill buy the mount
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]