K im closing this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
01/19/2011 3:08 PMPosted by Thomaslol
K im closing this thread.

Lol bye bye qt.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
cy@, gotta get back to role playing in Goldshire inn!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Im sure some Caelis Templares will go with you.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
wat
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
wat
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BTW I hear your mother calling you upstairs to lunch, she told me you like your PBJ's with no crust and a glass of warm milk.

The Lad likes milk,

PBJ with no crust,

and a glass of your warm mother upstairs.

-The Lad
Edited by Ladimere on 1/19/2011 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
"You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."
-John Candy Planes trains and automobiles
CHyeeaaa11!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ferris: Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

Ah, damn you're right whatever shall I do? I said it before, I could care less the fact that you "consider" yourself better than me. Once again, I at least don't have the stigma of being on an RP server. Have fun in Goldshire cupcake!!! BTW, remember pixels are important in RL.

Judging players by the type of server they play on is just full of logic, right? Good lord, I didn't think anyone could be this stupid.

Keep failing at trying to get your non-existent points across.

YAY IM STUPID THANKS FRIEND! <3 Silly person you, tee hee. RP FO LYFE DAW
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
But then John Lennon quickly said...."Yoko and me."

Which takes it quickly from poetic and deep to.....well, sketchy. Beyond sketchy really.

Danon: i'll be seeing you in a few days for some awful leveling. Then, bg hijinks.

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Good times farts?
Reply Quote
2 Troll Warrior
MoD
dang this thread got long lol, i think a lot of the hate is uncalled for...but I guess when making guild requirements it's always nice to require something that ur main core/guild master have actually attained. from a pve standpoint it would be like posting the requirements as having had "downed heroic lich king 25 man in wotlk", and then having the guildmaster himself not even having that achievement and never downed 25 man heroic lich king..kinda absurd
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
01/20/2011 1:04 PMPosted by Takutamou
dang this thread got long lol, i think a lot of the hate is uncalled for...but I guess when making guild requirements it's always nice to require something that ur main core/guild master have actually attained. from a pve standpoint it would be like posting the requirements as having had "downed heroic lich king 25 man in wotlk", and then having the guildmaster himself not even having that achievement and never downed 25 man heroic lich king..kinda absurd

It has grown long, and the hate has grown large. My officers and I compiled that list, purposefully, to be steep in requirements so as to attract top-tier PvPers rather than people who like to 'do arena now and again' or 'an occasional RBG' (actual applicant responses).

There are numerous faults with your logic, as there are with most of the posts in here, but pretending your analogy is valid our aim was NEVER. EVER. NOT FOR EVEN 1 EVER. to only be calling out to potential recruits that possessed EVERY SINGLE CRITERIA, but rather those that satisfied enough to feel comfortable whispering an officer in-game. In my mind, that turns your analogy into something like 'a PvE guild requiring every single raid achievement since achievements came out along with knowledge and mastery of every boss fight in every game ever conceived' and not having it themselves, which is absurd.

However, since you ask. My main toon for 5 years (up to the end of Wrath) was Mandragoran. My warrior attained 2k arena experience in season 3 and season 4, was a Field Marshal in vanilla, of the Alliance, and Battlemaster along with Justicar. My new main, this DK, is also a Battlemaster with Justicar close at hand and my third toon, a shaman, is also nearing Battlemaster.

Do I have the arena expertise to lead an exclusive Silver Hand guild of elite Arena Masters? No. Nor have I ever had the inclination. Sanctuary is, and has always been, about battlegrounds. We as officers only decided to check for arena experience as we have been finding the skills divined in arena go straight into RBGs. Further, the players who run the highest rated RBGs in North America are on some of the highest rated arena teams as well (Deoh, Xcap, TonyP etc), so go figure.

Anyhow, to try and get this thread back on track: if anyone is curious about joining and possesses =< 100% of the originally stated criteria, please send an officer an in-game tell (Ladimere, Khadgarr, Mondoran).

/flameshield on

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Need to get him out again for some Broiccaine.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
As with any guild there are members who are at different levels of skill and experience. The guys in the top tier want to win, and win consistently at the highest level. We need more people to be able to do that, especially in the 15s bracket.

There are guys, like me, who are not quite to that top level of playing, but we have a very strong group in this guild, and so far there has been a great deal of support and willingness to spend time both in bgs and arena to help hone skills. It can be a tough environment at times because the passion to win is strong, and goals are not going to be achieved without serious effort.

What I find amusing is that the rules of engagment for us forbid things such as gy camping, or acting like a general ahat to the opposing team..... yet we have at least a few posters hear who appear chapped in sensitive areas. The response to this recruiting thread is as vitrolic as any I have seen - so apparently we are doing something right.

To anyone who is considering the guild I would say you should get in a few runs with us to make sure its what you are after. In the mean time I will continue to be entertained by the comments of the toon dressers.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Trolls fail to realize they've kept the thread of the top of the forum list since its creation.

Thank you trolls for the bumps!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You are welcome.

-The Lad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]