[H] TAO is Recruiting

86 Blood Elf Paladin
Tao
<Tao> is a down to earth casual raiding guild. We are a level 17 guild and are open for new people to join our ranks. Pref. 80+ but, all are more than welcome to apply. Our raid days are Tues. and Thurs. 8:30-11:30st, guild pays for repairs and we have 7 bank tabs. If interested pls contact Crackîlls, Lues, Quetzal, Gomik.

If your are just looking for a close nit bunch of people to level with, or run some heroics, dont hesitate to contact me or any other member of Tao.

Currently seeking:
Raid healer (pref druid but not required)
Rdps (full on hunters)

If you are not able to raid with your current guild we are looking for a raid healer to pug with us every tues and thurs. So if your interested please contact me or lues ingame or via the forums.. TY

.... Oh and we have cookies
Edited by Crackîlls on 7/26/2011 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Tao
DId i mention that Tao loves cookies.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Tao
I need of Raid heals pref, druids but will consider all inquires.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Need a boomkin ?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Tao
As of right now unfortunately no in need of a healer pretty damn badly..We tend to need rdps every now and then but I wouldnt want you to waste your time waiting for a spot.. But thank you for the inquiry, if your interested hit me or anyone else in the guild and they will guide you to someone that can awnser your questions.

Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Tao
Good ole fashion bump...
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Tao
Cheers for another bump
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Tao
Looking for a permanent Healer (raid heals) for every tuesday and thurs dont need to join guild just looking for solid team player.. Contact me or Lues in game
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Tao
Still looking for players that enjoy a fun raiding exp..
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Tao
Still recruiting if interested pls contact any of our members for more info
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Tao
good ole bump for prosperity sake. lol
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
I'm sure you can, but it'd be better if you did it with pvp trinkets, otherwise if you get caught in a CC chain, you're screwed.

Oh, you meant heal pve with pvp gear....no, just no.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Tao
I do have to agree.. but thank you anyways..

I'm sure you can, but it'd be better if you did it with pvp trinkets, otherwise if you get caught in a CC chain, you're screwed.

Oh, you meant heal pve with pvp gear....no, just no.

Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Tao
Updated
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]