Can I transfer Heirlooms to another account?

(Locked)

85 Human Priest
I have two WoW accounts under the same battle.net account (so that I can have more than 10 characters per server). I would like to transfer Heirloom items that I earned on one account over to the other account.

I am planning to put all the Heirlooms on a mule and then transfer the mule over. However, I want to make sure that this will actually work before I shell out $25. Also would there be any way to make this transfer work without having to shell out $25 at all?

Thanks.
Edited by Bethorz on 1/14/2011 12:07 PM PST
100 Tauren Shaman
Yes, any items on the character will be moved. The method you are asking about is the only way to transfer the boas to your other account.
100 Dwarf Hunter
Yes, it will work, if you transfer a character that has the heirlooms to a new account. That is the ONLY way it will work.

100 Night Elf Priest
This will work as long as you fulfill all requirements for character transfer, and you will still need to pay the $25.

Best wishes.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey i want to know if i can transfer my friends character with heirloom on to my account just for the heirloom can i do it or no?
100 Undead Warlock
02/24/2011 9:00 PMPosted by Lagitanimall
Hey i want to know if i can transfer my friends character with heirloom on to my account just for the heirloom can i do it or no?

No. The character belongs to your friend and can only be transfered between accounts that he owns.
69 Orc Death Knight
Can you transfer heirlooms to opposite factions like all my pvp stuff is on my orc can i send it to lets say a gnome
25 Blood Elf Paladin
Murph, Don't reopen old threads. If it's this old, you should open a new one for yourself.

You can mail any Heirloom item to any character on your your server as long as they are on the same BattleNet account.
100 Undead Monk
You know ive been wounder this for awhile now thanks for the info ill be sure to do that(:
100 Pandaren Monk
01/04/2015 08:30 AMPosted by Chipmønk
You know ive been wounder this for awhile now thanks for the info ill be sure to do that(:

old thread is old.

Anyway you can just mail the heirlooms from one account to the other now as heirlooms can be mailed cross server, cross account (on same B.Net account) and cross faction.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]