[H] Protection Warrior looking for PVE guild

85 Tauren Warrior
Thank you for reading this thread.

To begin, I can only be active after 10pm EST.

I am a newly minted level 85 protection warrior with experience in Burning Crusade endgame content. I understand how to play the game exceptionally, by staying on top of the latest information regarding my class and spec, as well as preparing myself with BiS enchants, gems, and gear. I understand the guild Retribution came from Drak'thul, and if anybody remembers the BC era on that server, I was Feetwall of <Epsilon>, a chart-topping fury warrior in a top 5 guild. We downed Illidan 4th on the server I believe, before patch 3.0 and the major health nerf of raid bosses at the end of BC.

While I am still building up my toon, I'd like to find a guild where I can run organized heroic dungeons and meet some friends, too. Ideally, I would also ease myself into progression raiding if the raid schedule meets my needs, after 10pm. My armory is unimpressive thus far, but I meet the iLvl requirements for heroic dungeons and am farming my reputations to get up to speed.

The best way to contact me is in game.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Look us up. Always looking for good players. Speak with myself and Tedruxpin in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]