Official Eonar Aeonaxx Thread!

85 Tauren Druid
yaaaaaaaaaaay! i've noticed quite a few campers down here in the quartzite basin over the past like week that i've been camping. i figure we should compile some infos or something.

i actually saw Aeonaxx friday morningish, about 2:30 AM server, some worgen dk killed him. i only saw the last like 5% of his hp though. :( haven't seen or heard of him since then.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Yea, I see you around those parts a lot lately, I saw him last Friday (1/14) around 8:10pm, Missed him by a freaking second...Hopefully he will spawn again soon...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
01/18/2011 1:27 PMPosted by Shimi
Yea, I see you around those parts a lot lately, I saw him last Friday (1/14) around 8:10pm, Missed him by a freaking second...Hopefully he will spawn again soon...

darn! hopefully. :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Killed it on 1/15 at 2:30am server time. Caught it spawning right above Initiate Goldmine. Loving my drake! Good luck guys!

*Edit

Oh haha, I just noticed the OP was the Tauren I ran into right after the kill. Hi! :P
Edited by Grimhaunt on 1/19/2011 11:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
there you are! haha. sadface. i was in a rated bg and when i got out i was gonna go do something for a guildy and then i saw him pop up on npcscan, i freaked, then.... yeah. but grats guy :>
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
boo. well i missed the spawn again it seems, someone just nabbed the mount, 1:40ish? server
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
;_; spawned again at 6:51, missed it by like .1 sec, grats to whoever got it
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
/pet firekeeper
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I've been helping guildies try to get this. I believe the spawn timer is around 15-18 hours. It's been consistent in this range though I could be wrong. Keep posting time of deaths so we can narrow this sucker down for everyone.

I had IRL stuff going on yesterday but I believe it's spawn was between 10am-12pm server. Can anyone confirm?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was camping from around 9am-6pm yesterday 1/22, and did not hear of a reported spawn. Ive seen Aeonaxx go 6 days maximum so far between confirmed spawns, according to the linking of the reins. Today 1/23, I camped from about 10am-12:30pm so far with no confirmed spawns. I'll keep this updated from what I see/hear.
Edited by Acelink on 1/24/2011 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Camped him yesterday from 2:30PM CST to 5:30 AM with no sightings, except you Acelink. Hi!
Edited by Elwampa on 1/25/2011 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Camped Aeonaxx 1/25/2011 from 3PM CST to 7:30AM CST with no sightings. Just logged in at 3:44pm CST and the reigns are linkable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This morning (1/26/10) I camped him from about 8am-12:15pm and logged off until about 3:40 pm. As Elwampa stated, reins are now linkable. Not sure if he spawned in that window. Another camper told me he hadn't heard/seen anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Confirmed Spawn at 1/28/11 at 9:10 Server time. Spawned in the QB basin area. I wasn't quick enough, Tauren Pally named Papi got him. Gratz to Papi.
Edited by Acelink on 1/28/2011 6:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Dang! Nice! Well, not nice that you didn't get him but nice to see you saw him spawn.. Xariona spawned about an hour ago. Not sure if that helps at all.

Grats to Papi! Go you!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
01/21/2011 3:53 PMPosted by Firekeeper
;_; spawned again at 6:51, missed it by like .1 sec, grats to whoever got it

..That was me..
Man you sure werent kidding you were RIGHT behind me...I almost missed it as I stopped down to put poisons on got my Off-hand poison and he spawned..said screw it to main hand Poison...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
omg I actually am just now learning about this. It's time-lost all over again!!!! Time to write up some macros and spend another 6 months working on it

;___;
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i've given up on this rare for now since a very nice friend of mine gifted a sandstone drake to me. :B good luck to those of you still camping him! some day i'll probably come back to this drake, I WON'T LET HIM BEAT ME >:O
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
When was the last time anyone saw him? Anything since reset?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No Confirmed spawn/kill since last Friday 1/28/11. I've been on him for the past month. Definitely no kill since server reset on Tuesday, possible that he spawned and despawned though. I expect that he will spawn sometime in the next 2 days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]