LF raiding guild (alliance)

80 Night Elf Mage
have 85 disc/shadow priest (have healed a few heroics)

biggest problem I have is most guilds seem to raid Tuesday and Thursday..the two days of the week that i work 24 hour shifts....so looking for some weekend warriors or Monday/Wednesday raiders
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
hmm..figured I should probably post on the priest...

so ya..just looking for a flexible guild to do heroics/raids with that doesn't have just a tues/thurs raid schedule..thanks :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are willing to faction xfer

<Tainted> is a raiding guild on the Anetheron US server that was founded midway through Wrath. Our focus is on progression through both normal and heroic end game content, while maintaining a relaxed atmosphere outside of raids. We are currently recruiting for both our 10m core and 25m progression groups. We are currently 8/12 on normal 10m and recruiting to fill our 25m raid for an early start in February.

We are currently recruiting for the following:

Warrior -Prot/Fury (1)
Priest-Holy (2)
Shaman - Enh (1)
Rogue - (1)
Paladin - Ret/Prot (1)
Hunter - (2)
Warlock - (1)
Druid - Balance (1)

Competitive gear that is enchanted and gemmed correctly for your class and spec.

Be able to attend our raid times (All in EST):
10m Core/Heroic: Monday - Thursday 18:30-22:00
25m Progression: Friday 19:00-23:00, Saturday-Sunday 18:00-21:00

Be prepared for all raids by watching videos to learn new fights and bringing all consumables that you will need (food, flasks, potions etc).

Always show on time for raids, and let us know a day in advance if you will be unable to make it so we can arrange a replacement.

my RealID is dyscalculic@gmail.com

Also apply online at--

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)