[A] LF Casual Guild

81 Dwarf Paladin
Look, I know that some think that casual and progress can't go hand in hand, but I was in a guild that catered to working adults and progressed quite nicely into Lich King end game. That guild seems to have disintegrated, I found a friend on Hao, and I gotta 79 pally that I don't know what to do with once I hit 85 and get bored from chasing achievements. I'm now coming back to the game after a lengthy time off due to other commitments. Those commitments are backing off some (I'm finally done with classes) and I can usually raid most nights from 8-11 (after kids are in bed) and longer on the weekends.

Relatively new to the server. I used to be on Zul'jin and I still have two parked over there for the time being (82 feral druid and 80 resto/enhance shaman). I'm not uber hard core server firsts kinda guy, but I do like to experience the end game content and have fun with a group of close knit guildies. Currently dual specced holy/ret for leveling purposes and hope to be 85 within the next week or so. If any of this appeals to you and your guild, please respond! Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Switch to horde !
Edited by Litechampion on 1/23/2011 4:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Maalin, Welfare is a very casual friendly group. Right now we are working on heroic dungeons and once we have enough people to fill raid roles intend to do 10 mans. We used to be pretty hardcore on a previous server, but don't have the time for that 2nd job anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]