OldSchoolers of Gilneas

45 Worgen Priest
Hello! Haven't played in a while and came back recently. Anyone still around that may recall my name? (without the 'z' on the end)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
the name ring a bell...but then again, most name do, been here too long lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I definitly rememeber Zack and im pretty sure I know Rayelle from somewhere? Voracity right or maybe Raging Seraphim? Gimloup here
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Hail!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Rayelle, Beyond, like 5-6 years ago, word! Welcome back :)

<3 Baz also
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
PUG
DUDLEEEEEE MY LOVE <3

I was talking to zerc about how I missed your fine bum today on vent ;)
Edited by Kristenlol on 1/23/2011 10:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
<--- Infereh

Took nearly 4 years off, then returned to a PVP server in April of 2010. Moved back to Gilneas a few weeks ago. Happy to be back ruining good times for the Alliance. Also have the mage, Inferi, which was my first character.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Kristenizzles the precious <3 It feels weird to be able to post again :( I was teh banned for many months. >.< The forums have deteriorated quite a bit, I see, but my love for you never will. :( <3

Inferi, man, you were a real ballbuster in BGs. Good to see you back. :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Yeah, I was banned too x_x I just recently learned I could post again. And yes, they do indeed suck now :<
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I skipped the entire WotLK, which seems to be for the better. I started playing again, and have since moved back to good ol Gilneas.
Dudlee my man, I never see you online. =\
I have also managed to keep in semi contact with Anix (now we are talking old school). He lives in the same city as I do now.
I've seen a few folks from back in the day, haven't had much of a chance to talk to most of em.
Reply Quote
@ Dudlee, It's always nice to run into old faces. Your name came up the other day when a few old timers were talking of people on ally side from vanilla. I will keep an eye out for you. I'm often running around flagged in TB.
Reply Quote
83 Troll Hunter
Bah...Alliance...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Okura, snap, San Diego? I talk to Anix on MSN sometimes.

Inferi, my only 85 on Gilneas at the moment is a shadow priest named Mayuri, so that's the one you wanna kill. :( Really cool that others remember me too though.

Expect me to dispersion and run away for 6 seconds before I die. :(
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Rogue
Hi there. <3 Duds and Ray Ray.
Edited by Cenaas on 1/31/2011 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Duuude <3 Hope all is great
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Dudlee, such a man !!@##! Here I thought I was special D:
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Ha, wow... I had just popped on the forums and made another post saying hi before I saw this one... a lot of familiar names on here. it is good to see some old schoolers still around!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Kristen, baby, you're special, I swears it. :( <3

Elix, RL is being good to you, yes? Good seeing you!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Dudlee ate my puppy! And it was undead too! It's true! It's damn true!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
<-- pantherz still around on laughin skull now,came back for cata but i dunno if that was a right choice.......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]