OldSchoolers of Gilneas

90 Undead Warlock
A few names i remember. most are allys i remember pvping against lol world pvp is where it's at.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Rawr, I remember ignoring everyone but you and alex in TB because you were actually fun to play against. Little did the other alliance know you two were the reason the nodes weren't being taken :P.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Anyone know if Skystryder or his GF still play?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Playing casually, mostly due to nostalgia. Hopefully someone remembers Mbison (aka druid, started playing rogue in BC). God those were good times. I remember many names from here. Wish I could relive those times.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I remember you Mbison! Many a WSG had I cursed at you :p

And yes, they were really good times.
Reply Quote
Nerds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh me oh my, lots of old faces. Used to be known as Rurikredwolf on here, before I changed to my mage on horde (which has since xfered off realm), and this character used to be called Hakkar before I faction transferred him. Doubt anyone remembers me, being an unpopular noob back in the day, but yeah.

Kinda nice to see not all old faces ditched server.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wow, seeing a lot of old guild names I remember from my days here on Gilneas. Just came back myself. Back in vanilla I was in DHoC with my warrior Fumdace. Took a break for a while then came back and started Shadows of the Departed on my warlock, Wesden.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Rawr, I remember ignoring everyone but you and alex in TB because you were actually fun to play against. Little did the other alliance know you two were the reason the nodes weren't being taken :P.

You, Crager, and Vanas used to chase me friggin everywhere when I was an orc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
booooooooooom
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
...goes the dynamite?

/wave
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Incoming ftw!, Shout out to Necrosys, Zodius, Einesta, Martoc, and Skullospliffs
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Oh Dudlee how I used to love to kill thee in front of Kara....
Reply Quote
9 Undead Mage
Cyle here, just dropping by to say hi on my 3 free days.

I was an old vanilla/BC shadow priest - the laughing stock, cash money, TBD, DHOC, team soft core.

Love to know what some old friends are up to if anyone is around.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Cyle here, just dropping by to say hi on my 3 free days.

I was an old vanilla/BC shadow priest - the laughing stock, cash money, TBD, DHOC, team soft core.

Love to know what some old friends are up to if anyone is around.

team naughty vs team softcore

good times good times
Reply Quote
Team Naughty... oh those were good times man. Think I'm about ready to xfer INTY to a pvp server though. Gilneas is dead dead and more dead. ;)
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warrior
Manwe/Fellhew here. I had a lot of fun on this server and see a lot of names I remember.

Some of the old Beyond team is here posting, I miss those times as much as any.

Varekai, Baz, Syde, Strife, Rurgan, Druzil, Cenaas, Joffrey/Dagnar, Gkarke, Tantalus, Mathoran, Sudo, Rayelle, Svengali, Avesara. Anyways those were fun times, especially that first ridiculous wipe fest on Onyxia one Saturday because only 10 members of the raid probably knew what they were doing (I certainly didn't). I better hurry up and get to level 60 so they let me go! The little competition between us, Storm, Excel, and Primal Order kept things really fun.

I also see some of the old INTY team posting, and that was fun too. I remember Lixx promoting that faces of WoW website like crazy so we could see what everyone looked like in real life.

And Ascension/Excel/Pilgrims. I'm still very proud of our C'Thun kill :)

That was a fun little trip down memory lane. Be well everyone. I'm on Zul'jin now, my character is Punchathon if anyone wants to give me a shout.
Edited by Fellhew on 11/9/2013 12:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Team Naughty... oh those were good times man. Think I'm about ready to xfer INTY to a pvp server though. Gilneas is dead dead and more dead. ;)

i already xfered faz but kept dend on the server just cant take him off :/

but for pve reasons

@ Fellhew - alots of beyond players still play their on ilidan horde
Edited by Nillie on 11/14/2013 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Manwe! I used to be a silly dwarven pally named Barukahazad. I am glad I decided to check the Gilneas forums, man. Fond memories I have of Beyond, except of AQ 40 and that C'thulu biznatch.

Add my real ID: Sackdragon#1698

I miss those cats from Impossible too.

Many Balls!

-Baz
Edited by Falsepriest on 11/19/2013 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]