OldSchoolers of Gilneas

100 Night Elf Rogue
lolwat o hey old days > new days
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
The good old days.... Back when I was much younger. I played a warrior named Buldress and a hunter named Doombull. I've since moved to Mal'ganis on my characters. Gilneas is only a dim shadow of what it once was. /nostalgia

-Bully
Edited by Swoog on 8/12/2012 1:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
08/12/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Swoog
Gilneas is only a dim shadow of what it once was

Not sure it was really ever all that but it was a friendly place. I looked somewhere a week or 2 ago and Gilneas is rated like 120 out of like 300(?) servers or something. Not bottom of the pile like people claim all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Quite bottom of the pile compared with how it used to be...
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
08/14/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Nyssa
Not sure it was really ever all that but it was a friendly place. I looked somewhere a week or 2 ago and Gilneas is rated like 120 out of like 300(?) servers or something. Not bottom of the pile like people claim all the time.

Sup Nyssa. Long time no chat :D

Oh, and I might as well be the 1 person representing Disrupted :D
Edited by Fayld on 8/20/2012 6:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Kristen<3 its Utherr btw!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Most of the High Rated PvPers from BC are coming back for MoP, Including Risc, Junglebird, and me (Ubdead, Excuse, Unbreakablë, Üthérr) :) so MoP should definately be better PvP and PvE wise!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Kristen<3 its Utherr btw!

Oh hi! :D see you back in mop sir!
Edited by Kristenxo on 8/21/2012 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Sup Nyssa. Long time no chat :D

Wow...very long time =)
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
08/21/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Nyssa
Wow...very long time =)

Unlike a lot of the more dedicated folks (like yourself), I burned out shortly after AQ. Quit for a while. Came back for some BC content and then left again. Been on hiatus and only just recently picked up the last two expansions. I am massively casual now (mainly just pvp for kicks), but miss seeing people I knew. Horde side, they are very limited. I actually think I have seen more people I spoke with on this thread than I have since I came back.

Sob story aside, how goes raiding nowadays Alliance side?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Unlike a lot of the more dedicated folks (like yourself), I burned out shortly after AQ. Quit for a while. Came back for some BC content and then left again. Been on hiatus and only just recently picked up the last two expansions. I am massively casual now (mainly just pvp for kicks), but miss seeing people I knew. Horde side, they are very limited. I actually think I have seen more people I spoke with on this thread than I have since I came back.

Not so dedicated to raiding anymore. In fact, not in a long time. We started dying 1/2 through BC and finally died in Ulduar. Few of us managed to reform Excel thanks to Veit. Mostly old Excel peeps but of late, it's been just me and Squid. I guess we're retired, which is what I taken to calling Excel, a retirement home for old guildies =(

Lot of Hordeside gone from what I can tell with my widdle spy =(

08/22/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Fayld
Sob story aside, how goes raiding nowadays Alliance side?

Alliance seems to be doing ok. Think the server is like 3:1 Ally:Horde, maybe worse so there's a lot of guilds raiding with various success but seems to me only a handful or 2 Hordeside.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
!@#$
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
08/22/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Nyssa
Not so dedicated to raiding anymore. In fact, not in a long time. We started dying 1/2 through BC and finally died in Ulduar. Few of us managed to reform Excel thanks to Veit. Mostly old Excel peeps but of late, it's been just me and Squid. I guess we're retired, which is what I taken to calling Excel, a retirement home for old guildies =(

That is really too bad :( Have any of them spoken of possibly coming back for MoP? I am still personally undecided on it. I like that everyone will essentially be even with me again, but MAN do I hate those talent trees lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Alliance seems to be doing ok. Think the server is like 3:1 Ally:Horde, maybe worse so there's a lot of guilds raiding with various success but seems to me only a handful or 2 Hordeside.

There hasn't been much going on horde side in terms of raiding for all cata. Only a few guilds really pushing hard modes and only a handful more of other casual guilds that kept raiding for the hell of it.

Hardest thing about that was never finding mats in the AH to keep a guild stocked with crafting materials every new tier of content. Essences and such were always non-existent.

But horde has really always been like this since vanilla. Only a few hardcore guilds and then a few other casuals doing their own thing and enjoying it.
Edited by Dukat on 8/30/2012 9:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
That is really too bad :( Have any of them spoken of possibly coming back for MoP? I am still personally undecided on it. I like that everyone will essentially be even with me again, but MAN do I hate those talent trees lol.

None that I'm aware of. Dinudor and Ninn showed up on patch day or maybe the day after to check stuff out but that's been about it. =/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hay guyz whats going on in here??/
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
<- Yo its Snowwy! Gonna be back properly for Mists as well.

Already seen a few here I remember.

Also: Is that the legit Tsegoa?
Edited by Ohtwofour on 9/11/2012 3:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
OH HAI THAR (its Jania...)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
WHERES ARASEN :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hell, that was nice list of names I missed. Time machine please :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]