LF new raiding guild

85 Human Priest
moderatly well geared shadow priest/disc heals looking for raiding guild that cares about downing new content. Available all weekdays and would prefer to start raiding no later than 5 server but exceptions can be made. Prefer my main spec to be shadow but am willing to go heals if need be.
Reply Quote
Hey chief!
how ya been :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hi,

We are Household Vengence a 10m [H] side casual raiding guild- we are currently 9/12- working on Cho'gal currently and have made it to P3 on Al'Akir.
We may be casual but we work hard- looking to add a new core dps with offset healing to our group- we don't have a set raid schedule due to some work schedules- but it is roughly a 2week rotation.
Week 1- Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun
Week 2- Wed, Thurs
We raid 2 hours each night we raid- 1700 to 1900 server time- most people in the guild are EST time- so its 2000-2200 for us.

We are currently rebuilding the core- some people left for personal reasons- hoping to get 1 new MS healer, a MS ranged DPS with OS healer and a new pure DPS.

Message me back- or come find me Horde side and we can talk more if you are interested!

I have many alts- Just look up the guild and message somebody- they will track me down.

Look forward to hearing from you if you are interested.

-Sylvher
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Damage Inc is i need of a dedicated Shadow Priest and our raids start at 5 server. check us out at www.dincguild.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Guild Name: Starcrossed
Raiding Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 6:45 PM – 9:30 PM Server
[Note that times are subject to change]
Faction: Alliance
Progress: BWD 4/5, BoT 1/4, TotFW 0/2, Firelands 0/7 - Normal 10-mans

Currently looking for rDPS and Paladin/Shammy Healers.

What our Guild can offer:

A laid back feel
A solid raid schedule

Ideal Candidates:

Are mature
Use Ventrilio (preferably with a Mic)
Stable internet
Know their role
Can follow commands in raid

While we prefer people to use DBM or other boss mods, it is not required.

If interested, please send in game messages to Kalm on Korialstraz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]