Looking for real friends to play with...

(Locked)

So I'm back in wow after a long time off..Ill get to the point..I've played wow for years now and quit about 2 yrs ago.I had two warriors topped out at top lvl 2 yrs ago..I quit wow before bc came out came back did it all again and so on....

Well I recently came back ant rerolled a new account and class etc etc...I'm loving it but I'm missing one thing..The dungeon finder is great but...I'm used to having friends to play with on here.I remember the days of running dungeons and spending hours getting a group together to run on dungeon..Dungeon finder is great but it takes away from making wow friends you play with in game..Anyways looking to make new wow friends to start running dungeons or questing or anything with in game..Thanks and holler at me anytime in game..I'm always running solo plus I have an alt I've been playing alot lately name is xxjace tauren paladin..Thanks pst me in game anytime..
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Hi xxjace
I started to play about two months ago, I am on the Horde side. I am looking for people to play with too. I know I am not up to your level I have a lot to learn. If you know of people who are looking for friends of my level I would be happy to play
90 Tauren Priest
I would recommend looking on the forums here for guilds that have advertised that they are looking for more members. Also, Trade Chat generally is a place to find guilds either by watching for one to spam recruit messages or by you yourself asking about one.

Good luck, have fun!
100 Goblin Death Knight
Norayste,

Did you by chance respond to a post from 1/18/2011, or am I mistaken about that? If people are looking for guilds there are plenty of them looking for people right now.

You can see what guilds are openly recruiting through the looking for guild tool; also the site guildox.com is good.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]