Feral druid addon..

72 Tauren Druid
Does anyone know of any feral druid addons? I am feral kitty and I was wondering if there was a good one out? Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Check out the UI and Macros forum, or the Druid forum; you'll get a lot more help than here.

UI and Macros forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011693/
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Back at level 80 I used an addon called BadKitty. Dunno if its still helpful since I dont play my druid much now.
Reply Quote
72 Tauren Druid
Yah, a lot of people have said to use badkitty, but some have said its out of date to though. but I think I will try it.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
It may be updated; check both Curse and Wowinterface and make sure you download the most recent one and only if it says it's updated for 4.0
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I use a debuff tracker called TellMeWhen, its really customizable and works great with OmniCC. Right now I have it set so that when I apply mangle, rip, or rake to the target the icon for the spell pops up along with a counter telling how many seconds left on that particular bleed/debuff. It's also set to show icons for Tigers Fury and Berserk whenever they are available to use and the icons vanish whenever I use the abilities and pop up again when they are off cooldown.

I like it better then any of the feral druid addons I've seen. NeedtoKnow is decent but I've grown accustomed to TellMeWhen.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I use "Need to Know" as debuff tracker, my only complaints are the timers when you shred on a rip. Addons like bad kitty are generally worthless, unless you really can not remember priorities... but now in Cata where they simplified the rotation to the point you could %@#! up every time and still do a very decent amount of dps it just seems like a waste of space.
Reply Quote
72 Tauren Druid
I have the needtoknow and hear kitty, and I must say I do love them. It lets me know when I have my 5 points to use my major spells. I tried badkitty but I didnt like it.
Reply Quote
72 Tauren Druid
No sorry its not needtoknow its droodfocus. I really like that one.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
FeralByNight is a good addon. It has a nice setup, and shows you everything you need to know in one add-on. It should be available on Curse.
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Rogue
i have another 83 druid and i know this is random but DRUIDS RULE!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy Necros
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Droodfocus is my favorite ... pretty darn good.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/droodfocus.aspx
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/hear-kitty.aspx
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
01/20/2011 08:31 AMPosted by Andromache
FeralByNight is a good addon. It has a nice setup, and shows you everything you need to know in one add-on. It should be available on Curse.
so is badkitty or w/e its called....well used to be

but yes FBN is a win addon and great to have for the kitty
Edited by Vybz on 8/7/2011 6:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Add ons are silly.
Edited by Zepz on 8/7/2011 7:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]