[A]10 Harmony in Chaos - LF Pal/Shmn Heal

90 Draenei Priest
Harmony in Chaos is a 10 man raiding guild pushing to see end game content as a casual, but dedicated raiding guild. Harmony in Chaos runs with 12 raiders within the primary 10 man raiding core. We run a weekly forced rotation within the tanking, caster, & physical DPS, and healing cores respectively which not only provides our raids with redundancy and backup but also allows us to provide our raiders with a week off every sixth week.

Current Progress:
6/6 MSV
6/6 HoF
4/4 ToES
4/12 ToT

Looting System:
Officer Awarded

Our core raiding times are as follows:
Monday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm CST
Wednesday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm CST

For more information please contact me in game in order to start the application process, or visit our webpage harmonyinchaos.wowstead.com. Serious and skilled applicants only please, all members need to be quick adapting, punctual, and have good attitudes towards constructive criticism and team building. Below is a list of our most preferred classes to add:

Tanking Core (0 Spots):
-

DPS Core (0 Spots):
-

Healing Core (1 Spot):
Restoration Shaman
Holy Paladin

Exceptional applicants of any class will be considered, unless needed class is specifically stated. To get started please express interest to one of our members. Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Cavalier
Edited by Cavalier on 4/10/2013 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
It's rogue* actually.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
01/25/2011 4:37 AMPosted by Zarnah
It's rogue* actually.

Thank you for pointing out my typo.

Cheers,
Cav
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bee you em pee
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
TURDNUGGETS!!!!

Tell kunger I still have his pipe on the mage.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
7 Draenei Mage
I could possibly be interested. I am currently wanting to main change to my warrior and also looking for a 10 man guild. At the moment my warrior is located Horde side.

My experience in cataclysm ended some months ago when I was raiding on my pally. At that time I was 10/12 and was getting burnt out with 25 man drama. Since then as I have came back I have tanked Blackwing Decent (Nef down) but other than that nothing except for Fireland trash.

As for previous expansions:

Vanilla:
ZG - Clear
MC - Clear
Ony - Clear
BWL - Clear
AQ20 - Clear
AQ40 - Clear

Burning Crusade:
Kara - Clear
ZA - Clear
Gruul/Mag - Clear
SC - Clear
BT - Clear

Wrath of the Lich King:
Naxx - Clear
Uldar - Clear (all hard modes except 1 light and zero light)
ToC - Clear
ToGC - Clear
ICC Normal - Clear
ICC Heroic - 11/12
RS Normal - Clear
RS Heroic - Clear

I have played pretty much every single class at a very high level from a Mage to a Holy Paladin. My passion for this game has never changed and I am always wanting to be the best player that I can possibly be. I am constantly in forums and doing testing to improve my play. I take criticism with a cupped ear as hoping that it will make me an even better player. As well as I take criticism, I can also dish out my fair share as I have been a raid leader in some guilds.

I still don't know my decision at the moment on what to do or where to go from here now that I am back to playing. However, I do know that I am probably going to be Alliance on this server or transfer somewhere else. I do have an 85 priest that is Alliance who I can get in touch with you sometime this week (I'm off all week). Would like to talk and get some more information about your goals for the guild and where yall want to go.

Look forward to talking to you.

Thanks
Edited by Coolwhip on 7/10/2011 11:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Hi Cavalier,

I sent you a PM on your website. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Asariah
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]