Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
I might possibly be interested in a position with your guild. I currently have 2 90's, a brewmaster monk and a protection paladin. The brewmaster is on this server while my pally is on another(Lucéan on Doomhammer - the é is alt+0233). I have 8 more 85+ toons I will be working on soon as ranged and melee dps, with only one possible healer in the group.

I don't really have a main toon, but enough alts that I can somewhat take the place of anything needed in a group.

I do plan on raiding with my other guild on Doomhammer eventually, but at this time, they do not have enough to start raiding. And, even when we do start raiding, it will most likely be Saturday afternoons only.

I will be online later tonight, around 8pm central time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you catch me on in game whisper me. I might be interested in the position if you still need a paladin tank.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]