Clothing and you - vanity sets!

- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I am posting for Sheraton since he wanted you to know he has many, many, many vanity items. He loves to dress up.

What's everyone's favorite vanity item? Do you like to dress up as much as Sheraton? (I don't think that is possible.)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I like the Rocket Scuba Helmet from BC.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Battered Jungle Hat makes goblins look classy
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I like buying things I can use for in-game Halloween costumes. One year I got my rogue a Twilight Cultist costume and I wore it around on Halloween. Another time I bought the Silver Thread Robe and a witchy caster hat and dressed up like a witch. My favourite in-game dress, i think, is the Venomshroud Silk Robes, even though I am scared @@@*less of spiders irl. I like the green fishnet sleeves. :3 I buy this dress whenever I come across it cheap on the AH.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I require more warlock gear to become a Lockadin.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I like to wear a pretty dress and show off my sex leg
Reply Quote
71 Human Hunter
So call us stereotypical but my girlfriends and I play WoW and constantly are lamenting about the lack of vanity clothes! Being able to wear things and armor at the same time -- that would be amazing! Some of that armor is just hideous when you are leveling XD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Then you lack the discipline and determination that you should strive in the name of vanity. If WoW ever turns into something like a micro transaction cash shop, I will punch many babies in utter frustration, anger, and disappointment.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
My vanity bank >>>>>> sheraton's vanity bank

plus undead look way better all dolled up!

pffft scrawny female blood elfs
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
OH the AQ dresses...errr I mean ROBES... yes robes look the best. All covered in bug goo or designed after a bug in mind. I just finished the doomcaller set( Doomcaller's Robes) plus the fel armor set( Felheart Robes) but my favorite is Blue Lumberjack Shirt with the Peacekeeper Blade with the guardian of cenarius title.

I beg to differ everything before BC the Queen Azshara's Dressing Gown and Black Embersilk gown are awesome. As was some of the ulduar gear! I just need to finish the postmaster outfit which will be easier now with the change!
Edited by Morane on 4/8/2011 7:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Priest
Little Black Dress
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)