How do i get rid of a pet?

(Locked)

30 Night Elf Hunter
I made the mistake of taming a second cat with my hunter... how do i get rid of it so i can go tame something cool?

Please help! I'm so noob it's stupid.
Edited by Krackjarr on 1/19/2011 7:33 PM PST
85 Tauren Paladin
Right click on pet portrait>Abandon
30 Night Elf Hunter
Yay! tHANK YOU!
85 Tauren Paladin
np
81 Troll Hunter
where is the pet portrait at
81 Troll Hunter
how do i get to pet portrait
91 Night Elf Druid
06/13/2011 04:09 PMPosted by Obomasinladn
how do i get to pet portrait

Click on your pet?
85 Blood Elf Hunter
06/13/2011 05:15 PMPosted by Wysperra
Click on your pet?

Don't feed the troll.....literally.
100 Night Elf Hunter
You can also just stick an extra pet in the Stable. Visit any Stable Master. You can find them in major cities, or outside of most Inns.

While you can only have one or two pets with you (at low levels), you can have quite a few stored in the Stables (up to 20).
35 Blood Elf Hunter
Yea
90 Human Paladin
Congratulations! Your new companion, who was happy to finally be wanted by a hunter, has been told it is no longer wanted.

"What have I done?", the sad eyed cat mewed in despair. It looked up at its old partner. The hunter was not even making eye contact with the poor feline anymore.

"I need something cooler", the hunter said, talking to himself and completely oblivious of the slinked down ex-companion tugging behind.

"I can be cooler. I can be better. Please, let me show you!", the cat pleaded. It gently pawed at the back of his cloak, trying anything, just anything to get his attention once more.

"Get off my back, cat", the hunter shoved the cat away, mounting up and running off.

The sun had set and it had begun to rain. Silence hushed over the area where the cat stood, only the pitter patter of the skyfall leaving sound.

"Where am I?", the defeated cat whimpered. It had been low level, she had never seen this area before, the wilderness looked strong. And dangerous.

With a fallen spirit, she curled under a stump, tucking into the tightest ball. So tired from her rough day, she fell into a restless sleep.

"I could be cooler.."
Edited by Klareh on 2/22/2013 2:16 PM PST
>abandoning your pets after you named them

You're a terrible person, OP.

Congratulations! Your new companion, who was happy to finally be wanted by a hunter, has been told it is no longer wanted.

"What have I done?", the sad eyed cat mewed in despair. It looked up at its old partner. The hunter was not even making eye contact with the poor feline anymore.

"I need something cooler", the hunter said, talking to himself and completely oblivious of the slinked down ex-companion tugging behind.

"I can be cooler. I can be better. Please, let me show you!", the cat pleaded. It gently pawed at the back of his cloak, trying anything, just anything to get his attention once more.

"Get off my back, cat", the hunter shoved the cat away, mounting up and running off.

The sun had set and it had begun to rain. Silence hushed over the area where the cat stood, only the pitter patter of the skyfall leaving sound.

"Where am I?", the defeated cat whimpered. It had been low level, she had never seen this area before, the wilderness looked strong. And dangerous.

With a fallen spirit, she curled under a stump, tucking into the tightest ball. So tired from her rough day, she fell into a restless sleep.

"I could be cooler.."

You forgot the part where they get stabbed, killed, robbed and skinned by some bored prick wandering the area, then disappear forever.
02/22/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Huntresslily
Yea

congratulations, you have completed achievement "the undertaker"
Edited by Ratokk on 2/23/2013 6:44 AM PST
83 Blood Elf Rogue
Fart.
2 Troll Hunter
you should be proud of your self for this diamond in the rough you just necro'd
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]