@Majento or Anyone from Solid Water

90 Human Warlock
CMC
What happened to Solid Water man? I'm asking because the intro on the website instantly makes me think of you. Did you make that? If so, I wanna applaud you once more, I STILL have the Solid Water guild page bookmarked for the day when i feel good enough to apply. If not, I wanna know who made it, They deserve a holiday in their name. For those of you that don't know what website I'm talking about, Here give it a listen: http://solidwater.guildlaunch.com/
For maximum effect, Have your speakers all the way up. Say hello to my frosty neck.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
haha, that epic song was made by Hockens. He has several alts, but yeah that song was pretty epic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
CMC
01/20/2011 5:12 AMPosted by Majento
haha, that epic song was made by Hockens. He has several alts, but yeah that song was pretty epic.

You need to contact him and have him make another one.

01/20/2011 4:42 AMPosted by Placenta
that was this past monday

Thought that was Major League Kayaking day? Personally, I don't understand why they'd have such a holiday in the winter, But I was out there in my 'yak anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I appreciate that people enjoyed it so much! Didn't think it would become as popular as it did..
I have been working on another song. Hopefully it'll be just as good. Thanks for listening ;D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]