H <Elysium> 11/12 is LFM

85 Orc Warrior
About us:
Elysium is a relatively new Horde guild on Jaedenar that was created for raiding in Cataclysm, but our members are far from new. Our guild is comprised of players that came from some of the top and most longstanding guilds on this server, as well as from a few other servers. While raiding with our guilds during Wrath, we started talking about what our raiding situations were like and discovered that overall, we weren't very happy with the way things were going. We wondered what it would be like to be in a guild where no one is carried in raids, where members are more mature, and where there are no prima donnas constantly making jerks of themselves. We spent many months dreaming and planning, and as Cata approached, we decided to take our chances and go ahead with our plans. So we gathered our forces, hit the raids hard, and were rewarded with success after success. Despite taking a two-week break for the holidays, we are currently 11/13 for Cataclysm raids, and are looking forward to increasing that number again very soon.

Elysium is compromised of mature, competent players, and as a guild we are very selective of who we invite. Invitations are given based not only on skill, but also on personality and having a team-first mindset. We are a PvE-focused guild, and while many of our members actively participate in PvP, it's not the main focus of the guild.

Why are you looking for more members?
We recently decided that a better long-term strategy for Elysium would be for us to make the shift to 25-man raids. So in order to accomplish this we need to round out our roster with solid raiders who have the skills and the attitude to succeed.

Why join Elysium?
Elysium was founded to provide a fun and productive atmosphere for successful raiding, free from the stress and drama caused by carrying other raiders, and free from "Trade Chat Queens." We favor players who display a willingness to work in a close-knit team and put the needs of the group above their own, along with doing whatever is necessary to elevate their gameplay to its highest potential. If this sounds like you and the type of team you would like to be a part of, then we would like to hear from you.

What do you expect from your raiders?
We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared with both the materials (food, flasks, pots, etc.) and the knowledge (working knowledge of the bosses, our strats, and class mechanics) to create a productive and efficient raid.

What are your raid times?
We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8-11 p.m. server time; on occasion we will push past 11 p.m. if we're close to getting a progression fight down, but not without the consensus of the raid.

What type of loot system do you run?
We use a loot council where size of upgrade, personal effort, recent loot distribution, and overall raid benefit are all taken into account.

How far have you progressed?
We have killed 11 out of the 13 available bosses and are currently working on Al'Akir.

What classes or roles are you looking for?
We are currently looking to fill all classes and roles, although our needs will change as our newer members get geared-up.

Where can I apply?
Head over to www.elysiumjaedenar.guildportal.com. Also feel free to contact Baleog, Gimpeye, Rilix, or Wetnoodles in game with any questions or concerns.

Thanks for considering Elysium, we look forward to meeting you soon!
Edited by Baleog on 2/6/2011 8:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
lol he counted BH
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
bump for rilix

I MISS YOU XOXOXOXOXORILIXILIR FO LIFE
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
01/21/2011 10:59 PMPosted by Bawkzy
lol he counted BH

We only counted it because its recorded on the offical progression thread of the server
Reply Quote
can it, nerd.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Hey Bawkzy i was wondering if we could meet up irl sometime?
you see im currently in the market for a bro i can hang out with and see movies and walk to 7-11 to get slurpees with, and i just got this feeling that you are the right one for me. i dont know if its the Hpnotik-esque feel i get from when i read your posts or what but i feel like we could one day be the best of friends and i just wanna take the chance before i lose my oppertunity.
pst me in game bro i dont check this thing often

<3~Rilix~<3
Reply Quote
There's no 7-11 in North Carolina.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
7-11
300 South Hughes Boulevard, Elizabeth City, NC

u guys could meet up there, if thats not a good local theres several other locations to choose from
Reply Quote
That's all the way on the coast, man.

They're all on the coast, that's like 4 hours away.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Is the west jefferson location a better option?
Reply Quote
I'm down for bojangles.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
should take him to a bojangles imo, get some dirty rice if you know what i mean
Edited by Espionage on 1/23/2011 12:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
BAEL!!!!! tell gimpy gimp, rilix and noodles i says hai!!! still no high speed interwebs out here, and don't know when imma get it. /sadface
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Candy!!! it's been waaaaaaay too long. how the heck have you been? i try to get some info on you every once in a while (only for innocent purposes like stalking (i swear!)) and all yon can say is "i don't know bro, haven't talked to him in a long time." he won't even lie to my face and tell something like "yeah gimp, candy has been having so much fun he's already gotten four cases of the clap and was married twice by accident." :(

stupid interwebs. when they arrive... stuff n' things i tell you... stuff n' things.

till then, if you want you're more than welcome to sign up on our website if for nothing else than to shoot the breeze (www.elysiumjaedenar.guildportal.com). i'm sure everyone would love some crazy stories too.

(>'.')b
Edited by Gimpeye on 1/23/2011 6:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
96 Troll Mage
Hey Bawkzy i was wondering if we could meet up irl sometime?
you see im currently in the market for a bro i can hang out with and see movies and walk to 7-11 to get slurpees with, and i just got this feeling that you are the right one for me. i dont know if its the Hpnotik-esque feel i get from when i read your posts or what but i feel like we could one day be the best of friends and i just wanna take the chance before i lose my oppertunity.
pst me in game bro i dont check this thing often

<3~Rilix~<3

I thought this was quickly going to disolve into a hey, you like gamecube thread? Get some Natty Ice and some Dave Matthews up in here.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
the wild Rilix hates the game cube, if you wish to lure it out into the open i sugest a xbox 360 and CoD Black Ops
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
cho'gall--;

up the score son!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]