Brazilians getting their own servers

85 Troll Druid
Apparently, dear OP, yes, we brazilians are going to have our own servers.

Which means, if latency is lower, that ALL brazilians are going to leave, and Warsong will turn into a dead low pop server.

Serves you xenophobes right.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Tao
You know that you can play in the Brazilian Realm and still use the english pack right?
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
We brazilians hope that the so called "brazilian servers" will be located in Brazil, because if they don't, most of us will stay here. Hell, we usually play with at least 300ms of latency. If you're melee fighter you'll suffer a lot in PvP with that lag.
Leaving Warsong would mean having less people to play with, and that's a huge problem.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Mage
01/25/2011 09:19 PMPosted by Stealyosoul
I sure hope so.. Im getting tired of going to a US server and seeing everyone speak some weird language.. then not be invited to guilds because i ain't brazillian.. can they be reported for that cause its technically racism..

It doesn't hurt to atleast learn the basics of the language to the point where one can grasp what you are trying to say.

Also, it doesn't hurt for people coming to a realm where you can assume that people will be speaking english on a U.S. realm to learn the basics of the language. It takes two to tango. My hats off to those who understand both languages or who are even trying to learn.

Seriously, can't we all just get along? Use the internet and learn the language.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]