[A] <OOB> 1/8H DS 25M, 5 Years and Running

100 Night Elf Rogue
AMG! I hope you have a flea collar Chig. /missyoucriesselftosleepnightly
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
OOB
Yoga.

Everyone knows Pilates is just a fad with no benefits!
downwardfacingmonkeystretchGO!

Hiro would like that WAY too much :P
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
OOB
Happy leap day!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Grats on H Ultraxion guys :)

So, would you say that out of Warlord, Unsleeping or Ultraxion would be the next a 25 man should focus on in terms of ease of progression? We were trying H Ultra last night, it was pretty fun. I haven't tried either H Warlord or Unsleeping yet though, so was curious about some other perspectives from 25 man groups.

Thanks guys :)
Edited by Ronninn on 3/2/2012 1:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Yor'sahj was the hardest by far, just a tedious repetitive pile of !@#$ fight. Ultraxion is nothing but a throughput fight that even with the buff is pretty steep for a 25-man guild to hit and might simply be out of reach until you get some more gear on some of your raiders(though looking at your logs you're not that far off when you did it on normal, might be a OMGOMGOMG I GOTTA HIT A BUTTON OR DIE phobia type thing). Zon sucks but wasn't that bad. Pretty much I hate all of DS, lamest excuse for a raid since TOC.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
OOB
Hrm, I dunno ... Yor'sahj was also the boss we got 2nd, if that is any indicator. It has a much lower DPS check than any of the others depending on what ooze combinations you choose to do, or it has a much lower healing requirement than the others (but a much higher dps check), so you can customize the experience a lot more than you can with Zon'ozz.

I don't think Ultraxion is going to be without a serious challenge before you really start to dabble into the other heroics and get some gear for your dps.

Reply Quote
93 Worgen Warlock
OOB
I would say in my personal preference 1 being the hardest of what you asked and 3 being the easiest i'd say:

1. Yor'sahj
2. Ultraxion
3. Warlord Zonozz (After the nerf and maybe because of our strat, I find this guy to be almost a joke. . .healers would disagree I am sure).
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
The problem with Yor'sahj is that it is tedious, full of RNG, and the learning curve is retarded(some people know what to for each combo after a handful of pulls, others are still clueless after 100). I put this one at the top simply because it took us more pulls to kill this bastard than the others by a long shot.
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Warlock
OOB
I also am pretty sure it was second boss we got mainly because at that time, if you had the dps for Yor'sahj. . .you had the dps for at LEAST zonozz and hagara (if not more).
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
OOB
Hello! How are you this fine evening?
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Warlock
OOB
So what is the achievement about an elementium bolt I keep hearing about? Get hit by it on all your toons?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
I was touched by an angel.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Sorry that wont fit my schedule, thank you

Juggs
Edited by Juggalø on 3/17/2012 1:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Warlock
OOB
Tues-Thurs 7-10 server with invites going out at 6:30. Should someone tell koi to update this or start a new thread since we're 5/8 H lol?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
OOB
I reported this thread. Take that!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]