'One Shot' Macro?

85 Orc Warrior
If you follow Swifty's videos you'll find he's been talking recently about some one shot macro, and I can't seem to find a perfect version of it on the interwebs after a quick google search. I have my attempt here:

#showtooltip Deadly Calm
/cast Inner Rage
/cast Deadly Calm
/cast Blood Fury(Racial)
/cast [stance:1] Berserker Stance
/cast Recklessness(Berserker Stance)
/cast [stance:3] Battle Stance
/cast Bladestorm

So that should give you the gist of what I'm trying to accomplish, but I think with that, Deadly Calm doesn't get hit, and I end up popping recklessness and bladestorm with inner rage and my racial.
deadly calm can't be active during inner rage. Have to choose between them.
85 Orc Warrior
OGC
Unless they've hotfixed it, you can use Inner Rage AFTER using Deadly Calm as long as you had 75 rage before hitting Deadly Calm.
85 Orc Warrior
You cannot use Deadly Calm if you used inner rage first, but you can do it the other way around.
85 Orc Warrior
Keybind the macro.
85 Orc Shaman
Holy #**!, it actually works. Thank you Swifty!

Step 1. Use rend on target
Step 2. Go Berserker stance, autoattack/shout to 95+ rage
Step 3. Colossus Smash
Step 4. MACRO TIME BABY

#showtooltip deadly calm
/cast [stance:3] deadly calm
/cast [stance:3] inner rage
/cast [stance:3] recklessness
/use [stance:3] Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Badge of Victory
/cast [stance:3] battle stance

Step 5. Mortal Strike, Heroic Strike, Overpower
Step 6. SWEET JESUS 90k DAMAGE DID YOU BLINK IF SO YOU PROBABLY MISSED IT

(I put [stance:3] on everything so I don't accidentally fat-finger the key when I don't mean to and blow deadly calm)
Edited by Primacy on 1/24/2011 3:46 AM PST
85 Orc Shaman
After some testing, it's not very reliable without perfect setup in ideal situations. Your target trinkets your snare or rocket boots away? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Still not a bad thing to have in the old repertoire for The Perfect Moment to use it.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
#showtooltip Deadly Calm
/cast Inner Rage
/cast Deadly Calm
/cast Blood Fury(Racial)
/cast [stance:1] Berserker Stance
/cast Recklessness(Berserker Stance)
/cast [stance:3] Battle Stance
/cast Bladestorm

Uh yea you're not one-shotting anybody with that macro. In fact I'd be surprised if you landed a kill with that macro past the 1500 bracket.
85 Orc Warrior
01/23/2011 10:49 PMPosted by Southpawxx
I dont use macros. Everything is keybinds.

Gotta say I lol'd... damn near spit coffee out my nose. Then I checked his armory page and realized just how important most macros are to any warrior worth his/her salt.

01/23/2011 10:54 PMPosted by Dieth
Keybind the macro.

...you're going to confuse Southpawxx with posts like that
85 Undead Warrior
I find the community's embracing of the three minute mage play style to be a little dsiturbing
85 Orc Warrior
I find your lack of faith in macros disturbing.
85 Orc Warrior
Watch his video from the 21st, he puts it up on the screen and it does indeed work perfectly with a little setup.
85 Orc Warrior
I didn't make this post to say that the macro is the best thing that ever happened to WoW, I didn't make this post to say Swifty is a genius, or that it'll carry me to an easy 2k. All I wanted to know was the correct way to lay this out for Arms. I realize this has happened now, and I thank you.

This is a macro I can use every 2 minutes with out recklessness that's just for funsies. Bladestorm at the end = noobish? Think about doing it next time your in a BG. Spoiler:

Lots of numbers.
85 Orc Warrior
I pvp alot I could have used this macro but the risk off using it decreasing my own defense down however...By using this macro rite when the enemy target's health down lets say 1/4 it will be perfect to use this macro to finish him off. It would be a bad idea to use it during the start of the fight unless you have a healer backing u up. Also could be used in pve maybe use it upon cd. I have not tryed this in pvp or pve but will try it now and let u guys know.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]