Arms PVP weapon enchant.

85 Draenei Warrior
When the time comes we are actually going to have to choose a weapon enchant, so what is the best choice? Obviously I can see that Landslide is the very best option available, but seeing as the maelstrom crystals are currently going for about 2.5k each on my server, its not really a viable choice for me. My question is what would the next best option be, is avalanche a good way to go? Or is berserking still a decent enchant to go with? If it makes a difference Im looking for more of a PVP enchant, so Im curious if that brings the mending enchant into play at all.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Go with avalanch it's 500 damage on proc. Or landslide.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Or a weapon chain since you're useless without a weapon.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
01/24/2011 2:25 AMPosted by Xarim

Next patch warrior 4p pvp will grant the 'weapon chain' effect. If you don't want to go with Landslide then Avalanche will be your next choice.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
01/24/2011 2:29 AMPosted by Barch

Next patch warrior 4p pvp will grant the 'weapon chain' effect. If you don't want to go with Landslide then Avalanche will be your next choice.

NICE!
Reply Quote
Does anyone know if the 4 piece stat stacks with weapon chain?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
01/24/2011 7:13 AMPosted by Killahbee
Does anyone know if the 4 piece stat stacks with weapon chain?

Disarm reduction effects have never stacked with each other, so I doubt set bonus + chain will.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
so in that case are we free to enchant both our weapon if we are pvp fury?
if we got 4 set bonus from pvp set.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
01/24/2011 2:29 AMPosted by Barch

WOOOOOO
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
HEY NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]