Tell me why you hate Justin Bieber...

And I will tell you exactly why you are wrong.

Trolls will be ignored.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
You blatant trolls aren't funny.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upaJHS8mfP8&feature=fvw
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upaJHS8mfP8&feature=fvw

So how is that less likable than all the other spoofs of David after dentist out there done by random people? How is it different from what Daniel Tosh does?

(Besides the fact that it has JB in it and you're already biased)
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
he an awful actor
Reply Quote
01/24/2011 4:25 PMPosted by Gangstagrill
he an awful actor

Ok I'll give you this one, but luckily he isn't usually an actor.

EDIT: Actually I am not going to give you this one, because of just that. He isn't an actor. If you want to hate someone for his bad acting, hate the producers and directors, etc that are hell bent for tapping him to play in their shows to get easy ratings.
Edited by Zoroark on 1/24/2011 6:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
He's just another stupid teenage kid who isn't going to learn anything about valuing anything in his life because everything will be handed to him on a silver platter. He won't have to work to become richer than the rest of us, and he'll grow up to become (more of) a part of Hollywood which is a terrible part of society.

He's also stupid.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
good dang i alrdy beet ur one step program game set match i win next question please alex.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
his 15 minutes of fame are aaaalmost up.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
its already been said his labels are gonna drop him soon cause hes hitting puberty his voice will suck and he cant do concerts anymore cy@ jbieb
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/24/2011 5:27 PMPosted by Jathon
its already been said his labels are gonna drop him soon cause hes hitting puberty his voice will suck and he cant do concerts anymore cy@ jbieb

What a wonderful day that will be for our world.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
he already hit puberty nerdz
they have his back up singers sing in a lower tone now so that he still sounds the same
GET S3RV3D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
People hate him because of his age, if he was older there wouldn't be nearly as many haters. I dislike him because I can.
Reply Quote
01/24/2011 5:05 PMPosted by Fredzilla
He's just another stupid teenage kid who isn't going to learn anything about valuing anything in his life because everything will be handed to him on a silver platter. He won't have to work to become richer than the rest of us, and he'll grow up to become (more of) a part of Hollywood which is a terrible part of society.

He's also stupid.

Yes he values nothing. That's why he's basically supporting his entire family. He's just a lazy jerk and sits on his ass. That's why he's always on tour/doing photoshoots/interacting with his fans (Do you really think someone as famous as him doesn't have a hectic schedule that would drive normal people insane?)

Hollywood, in general, is terrible because celebrities give the most support to charities than anyone else.

See what I did there?

You know what's stupid? Automatically assuming everyone more successful than you had it handed to them on a silver platter.

01/24/2011 5:05 PMPosted by Gangstagrill
good dang i alrdy beet ur one step program game set match i win next question please alex.

Look at my edit and try again.

01/24/2011 5:27 PMPosted by Jathon

Don't count on it. They said the same exact thing about Micheal Jackson. (Except people didn't hate MJ for random reasons)
Edited by Zoroark on 1/24/2011 7:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Do you honestly believe any actor/musician/band/etc works 40 hours a week 50 weeks a year like the regular person? Their "hectic" schedule might last a few weeks or a few months even, but any given popular celebrity would most likely be able to stop their work after a few years and coast on that money for the rest of their lives without having to life a finger to do work. And the fact that he supports his family doesn't mean much since they were doing the same thing for him until he became famous. I support my family, not necessarily in direct monetary methods like he probably does, but it still happens so that's nothing special. Also, SOME celebrities giving to SOME charities doesn't erase the fact that most hollywood celebrities don't actually care about anything beyond themselves and their publicity. I'm sure, as cynical as it may sound, that some of them even donate said money just to get themselves more publicity. They would probably set the money on fire and throw it out of their jets if it got them the same end result. I also never assumed anything about people more successful than me. It's pretty much a given fact that people who get payed as much as celebrities have to work less than the average person to make the same amount. Math is fun.

Edit: Separate paragraphs are for chumps.
Edited by Fredzilla on 1/24/2011 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
He's canadian.
I hate canadians.
Especially french canadians.
Tabarnac.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
He talks like he's a gangstah when in actuality he's just a nerdy white kid.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/24/2011 7:27 PMPosted by Rynmoren
He's canadian.
I hate canadians.
Especially french canadians.
Tabarnac.

I know, seriously wtf is up with those people.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT MISSES MARY KATE AND ASHLEY
Reply Quote
01/24/2011 7:24 PMPosted by Fredzilla
Do you honestly believe any actor/musician/band/etc works 40 hours a week 50 weeks a year like the regular person? Their "hectic" schedule might last a few weeks or a few months even, but any given popular celebrity would most likely be able to stop their work after a few years and coast on that money for the rest of their lives without having to life a finger to do work.

Yes I do believe that. Any performer on tour dedicates a lot of time to rehearsing and traveling to each venue. When they're not on tour, they're out doing interviews, making new songs, promoting their NEXT tour, etc. How does it make sense to you that they'll just do a tour then disappear? No, really, please tell me how that makes sense. If they're making money by going out and performing, why are they not going to go out and do it again and again?

And the fact that he supports his family doesn't mean much since they were doing the same thing for him until he became famous. I support my family, not necessarily in direct monetary methods like he probably does, but it still happens so that's nothing special.

So when you were 15, you were making so much money, that your mother could leave her terrible minimum wage office job and you gave her and your brothers a very nice life? Everyone does that, so it means nothing. /sarcasm

Also, SOME celebrities giving to SOME charities doesn't erase the fact that most hollywood celebrities don't actually care about anything beyond themselves and their publicity. I'm sure, as cynical as it may sound, that some of them even donate said money just to get themselves more publicity. They would probably set the money on fire and throw it out of their jets if it got them the same end result.

You have it backwards. Most celebrities that very well-off support charities. SOME decide to just give the money away, and SOME actually do work for charities using their star-power and name recognition.
Try to think about a charity you would give money to if you won 50 million dollars in the lottery. Go on, give it a try... Got one you like? Now is it fair if I said that you had absolutely no care for that charity? In fact, because you are now a millionaire, it is impossible for you to care about anyone else besides yourself. It's the same concept.

It's pretty much a given fact that people who get payed as much as celebrities have to work less than the average person to make the same amount. Math is fun.

It's a given fact? No. More like it's something you pulled out of thin air. When people have a TV show, are they not working as hard filming or reviewing their scripts? Are athletes not working hard staying in shape or practicing?
When someone getting payed as much as a celebrity, they cannot afford to NOT work hard every single day, because there are entire companies with countless people behind them that are riding on their success.

Edit: Separate paragraphs are for chumps.

I agree so let's all just talk in giants walls of text.
Edited by Zoroark on 1/24/2011 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]