Tell me why you hate Justin Bieber...

90 Dwarf Paladin
You realize you're skipping what I'm actually saying to make your own points seem more legitimate.

Take my last point for example. My point is that people, such as Justin Bieber, have to work less to achieve a specific quality of life for themselves (because they get such ridiculous amounts of money for their work, however much time they actually spend working) than the average person. He could probably retire now and just coast on his money until he's 80.

Also, way to miss the qualifiers such as SOME celebrities in hollywood. Did I say all? No. No I didn't.
Reply Quote
01/24/2011 9:27 PMPosted by Fredzilla
Take my last point for example. My point is that people, such as Justin Bieber, have to work less to achieve a specific quality of life for themselves (because they get such ridiculous amounts of money for their work, however much time they actually spend working) than the average person. He could probably retire now and just coast on his money until he's 80.

And I am telling you that he does just as much work as anyone else for various reasons as I said before. Just because the isn't sitting behind a desk or operating heavy equipment, doesn't mean that it isn't work

01/24/2011 9:27 PMPosted by Fredzilla
Also, way to miss the qualifiers such as SOME celebrities in hollywood. Did I say all? No. No I didn't.

You are saying SOME trying it making seem like it is less than the majority, and correcting you and saying it is MOST (as in the majority).

SOURCE: http://www.looktothestars.org/
Edited by Zoroark on 1/24/2011 10:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
How about this then.

I hate him because his music sucks like the majority of it made today.

Happy?
Reply Quote
01/24/2011 9:44 PMPosted by Fredzilla
How about this then.

I hate him because his music sucks like the majority of it made today.

Happy?

Still wrong.

You hate his music. Why do you hate HIM?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i hate him because he kept trying to touch his stitches (BAD)

i thought that was general consensus
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Opinions can't be wrong, that's why they're opinions.

And if you took some time to add 2 and 2 together, you would realize that since this is a thread about why we hate HIM, it would be more than safe to assume I hate him because of the music he makes. That is of course only part of the reason, but you're too much of a brick wall to accept the other reasons.
Reply Quote
01/25/2011 8:30 AMPosted by Fredzilla
And if you took some time to add 2 and 2 together, you would realize that since this is a thread about why we hate HIM, it would be more than safe to assume I hate him because of the music he makes. That is of course only part of the reason, but you're too much of a brick wall to accept the other reasons.

I made this thread to prove that people out there hate a very talented performer for really stupid reasons. It's one thing to say "I hate his music". It's another thing to say "I hate him because he hasn't hit puberty yet lawls"
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I dislike him cause he thinks he is black, plays off it like going on BET and claiming to be one of theirs. His hair is terrible so I hate his hair cut. As posted above he talks like a gangsta. I hate his music, as it is only liked by little girls and twilight fans. I hate the fact he met usher before I did. I hate that my beard doesnt have nobs on the end. I hate that buttsecks hurts the woman at the start. I hate 4play, ***%% just get wet. I hate ppl who like justin Bieber, get off his @%!@ he has no real talent (only famous cause of ushers name). Like willow smith, WHIPE MY HAIR >.>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/25/2011 9:40 AMPosted by Likeabause
I hate 4play, ***%% just get wet.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I wouldn't necessarily consider him as talented as you make him seem. With all the technology they use to produce and play music (in live concerts even) neither I nor you can tell if that's actually him singing unless you're one of the people that works with said technology for him.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
wait wait guys..... i think Zoroark IS justin beiber! woooow! Biebers gonna put burning legion on the map!

that just blew ur mind, didnt it..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/25/2011 9:40 AMPosted by Likeabause
I dislike him cause he thinks he is black, plays off it like going on BET and claiming to be one of theirs. His hair is terrible so I hate his hair cut. As posted above he talks like a gangsta. I hate his music, as it is only liked by little girls and twilight fans. I hate the fact he met usher before I did. I hate that my beard doesnt have nobs on the end. I hate that buttsecks hurts the woman at the start. I hate 4play, ***%% just get wet. I hate ppl who like justin Bieber, get off his @%!@ he has no real talent (only famous cause of ushers name). Like willow smith, WHIPE MY HAIR >.>

^^ what he said.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_AM339E81Y
Reply Quote
72 Human Mage
He's been quoted as denying his country of origin.

He's quoted as saying nothing good has ever come out of his city of origin (Stratford) except himself.

He thinks stratford is a small town.

He's a major diva.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
For the same reason I don't like any other teenage pop star, they sing about love or having their heart broken when they're FIFTEEN. I mean come on, just how much experience have these kids had? It's all so fake that it's aggravating.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
justin bieber is in al qaeda i saw his guild tag yesterday in manhattan
Reply Quote
72 Human Mage
also, he inspires death threats from 12 year old girls.
Reply Quote
Who is Justin Bieber, anyone important?
Is he Lady Gaga's boyfriend or something?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
01/27/2011 9:16 AMPosted by Ravenna
Who is Justin Bieber, anyone important?
Is he Lady Gaga's boyfriend or something?

Some adolescent teenager from Canada who some how got famous and made an album or two that only teenage girls enjoy. He is currently a hated figure amongst the internet and somewhat through reality. I think he's the only "artist" with more dislikes than likes on his music videos.

Oh and I hate Justin Bieber because he got famous too easily when his actual talent sucks...kind of like taylor swift but not as bad. Just my opinion though :o
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/24/2011 06:09 PMPosted by Papayas
he already hit puberty nerdz

Oh sure doesnt sound like or look like it..Lmao.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]