Tell me why you hate Justin Bieber...

85 Troll Rogue
I'm with OP on this one. There's a crap load of time and talent involved in becoming an international superstar. Anyone that says otherwise is just jealous, or too young to understand that you don't become famous by winning the lottery.

Oh and I hate Justin Bieber because he got famous too easily when his actual talent sucks...kind of like taylor swift but not as bad. Just my opinion though :o

Yeah, because she's not one of the most highly awarded singers/song writers ever or anything.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
cuz he ghey.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yes he values nothing. That's why he's basically supporting his entire family. He's just a lazy jerk and sits on his !@#. That's why he's always on tour/doing photoshoots/interacting with his fans (Do you really think someone as famous as him doesn't have a hectic schedule that would drive normal people insane?)

Hollywood, in general, is terrible because celebrities give the most support to charities than anyone else.

See what I did there?

You know what's stupid? Automatically assuming everyone more successful than you had it handed to them on a silver platter.

FAILLLL. If I were a stupid teenage "singer" I wouldn't do anything JUST to make time for failing. I mean, singing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
HC
you don't become famous by winning the lottery.

How many modern-day international pop stars come from unwealthy familes...

cya.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
HC
Brb listening to beethoven's fifth and then laughing at the fact that you call what justin bieber does 'music.'
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
#cutforbeiber, his music(i cannot stress this enough his music is absolutely bad. i'd rather cut off my *@*!!*#! than listen to that donkey !@#$ he calls music), but most of all his fans(belibers). You know, those 15 year old girls who are all dramatic omg justin beiber i love him etc...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]