WTB more world pvp

85 Blood Elf Mage
Would be nice to see more people killing each other :) RP server or not let your rage out ;D
Reply Quote
There used to be a lot of world PvP...and it was mostly done by the RPers (care bears). It will come back soon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Right now, it's a bit tough as few people have the gear to stand up to the new guards.

It will happen though, as more people get more gear levels and the guards become less of a problem.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
It does happen! Last Monday, marauders from the Sons of Anarchy guild attacked Darkshire for about an hour and then moved on to Stormwind. I know they were around before too.

Jerks interrupted the Broken Arms... :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
01/19/2011 9:33 PMPosted by Xtortiøn
first off ur on a rp server so dont expect much seeing as u cant attack on site

my advice xfer to a pvp realm or if u love being a care bear so much roll on a rppvp server

I was on a PvP server last season but i xferd my mage back when i had to q to log on just havnt gotten to xfering back
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
The problem with world pvp is that there is too much other stuff to do instead. There's no real incentive, no tangible reward anymore. Back before TBC was out there was a ton of pvp going on all over this server. The forums had post after post, a lot of it in character too, from people who pvp'd. Once cross server battlegrounds came about the community fell apart. Before you saw the same enemy players day after day, and you got to know them and develop rivalries. Afterwards it became about getting your honor points in and getting out.

Now with people doing dailies, leveling alts, farming, whatever they may be doing but being more casual about it, there's very little world pvp. Maybe in a few months as people gear up and have more time to spend there will be some more action, but not as much as some people may like. Blame Wintergrasp lag for that.
Reply Quote
Lol Barad crushed my soul long ago... now I sing to trees and listen to the grass grow...

There's too many other things going on for random World PvP and not enough 'new' players to want to go get their bears.
Reply Quote
Just flag yourself while doing the TB daily, thing will start getting interesting really fast.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
01/19/2011 9:33 PMPosted by Xtortiøn
first off ur on a rp server so dont expect much seeing as u cant attack on site

my advice xfer to a pvp realm or if u love being a care bear so much roll on a rppvp server

Okay I don't have the slightest clue who you are and why on earth you are posting on a completely different realm than your own but you seem to be insistent that being on an RP server makes you a "care bear", which insinuates we're a bunch of fluffy bunnies that do stuff like read books and write stories, and never do anything that involves excitement such as this scary concept of PvP.

News flash, we have some seriously kick ass PvPers, who are ALSO Roleplayers. And if that alone doesn't turn your hair white I am almost always on top of HKs and Damage done in BGs, among PVP SERVERS. So stuff this moronic concept of "lawl rpers r wussees" up your shriveled @$$ and come out to fight me like a man on the fields of bloody numbers if you're feeling boss enough to prove me wrong.

Edit: Right, strayed from the topic. Hell yeah more world PvP would be awesome, I look forward to people organizing city raids again and starting shenanigans. Unless it's Eternal Faith or friends. They get the Corpse Campfire.
Edited by Zurali on 1/31/2011 1:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
I for one would love more world pvp... I think I'd also like to get ahold of anyone that thinks people on rp realms can't pvp. Seeya in the BGs!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well, we "marauders" do world PVP still. We have attacked Stormwind and nearby towns multiple times in the past and likely will in the future too.

Although I made a mistake and had scheduling issues, which messed up the Horde side's planning for it. I also started up the idea of the Ashenvale field battle a few months back. If there really is interest still beyond the one or two Horde members that gave me a hard time for it at the time, then asked for a heads up before the next one, I would love to arrange more.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
just wondering how many of you from thorium brotherhood are on the arena ladders

the reason world pvp happens alot on pvp servers is mainly for the fact you dont need to tag yourself you see a horde/ally you slaughter them

then reinforcements get called you have yourself some world pvp

happens all the time on dread

Reply Quote
92 Orc Death Knight
We strike again! Watch out Alliance on Thorium Brotherhood... We're going to overthrow Stormwind City by joining forces with Hogger and launching an attack from the Stockades! (True story bro)
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
Well, we "marauders" do world PVP still. We have attacked Stormwind and nearby towns multiple times in the past and likely will in the future too.

I call you marauders because you were marauder...ing. Yeah. ^^

All the more power to you though. Maybe I'll work more on my PvP gear and fight back!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Do it, we love people who fight back :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
hey... i'm just gonna throw this out there, some of us know how to pvp... and i love killing ##!@, people just aren't ever flagged :p
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
World pvp? I support this idea, Rp'ers or not, everyone likes a good face bashing, and it tends to sometimes adds to stories to those whom do RP, Although Finrome, I will get you one day! Slippery mage...

Anyways, instead of sitting around bored in stormwind I think I'll go play with crossroads and orgrimmar from time to time, could be fun eh?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
01/19/2011 12:53 PMPosted by Finrome
Would be nice to see more people killing each other :) RP server or not let your rage out ;D

I kill alliance with you all the time in front of stormwind whats the problem
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]