Vanity pets!

- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Who here is also as into collecting vanity pets as me? I am at 151 right now, trying to get the Crawling Hand and the Fox Kit but I am having bad luck with Tol'vir. :( And the drop rate on the Fox Kit is terrible!

Favorite vanity pets? Mine is probably Hyacinth Macaw...took me the longest and was the hardest to get (and cost me 8500g D:)!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Eisley somehow managed to get hers on her first fox.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What are the mats for the fox kit Raz? Maybe I can help.

Do you have to be an engineer to assemble it or can anybody do it?
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
01/20/2011 1:36 PMPosted by Darmoch
What are the mats for the fox kit Raz? Maybe I can help.

Do you have to be an engineer to assemble it or can anybody do it?

I think I am going to need excessive amounts of rage to get it, but that should be no problem.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/21/2011 4:11 AMPosted by Kentril
Red-fueled Warbot.

I have a Warbot, but only loaded it with blue fuel. That's because I'm a rebel.

01/21/2011 7:27 AMPosted by Raziya
I think I am going to need excessive amounts of rage to get it, but that should be no problem.

I'm fairly sure we have lots of that in the guild bank. And since <The Covenant> is a <LEVEL TWELVE> guild you can easily check your <Mobile Guild Bank> to see.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I would like to see Eisley's fox kit in game just so I can be sure it does exist. I feel like I should have seen it drop long before now.

I hate killing all these cute foxes, but the Hellscream guys tell me they all have rabies and it's my duty as a druid to get the population under control.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
My fav todate is the big red spider boss from beneath Un-Goro crater, you dont see it much but when you do its the biggest pet around and all cute and red 8) Apparently it was bugged when cata released but works fine now.

-- Filo
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/19/2011 3:56 PMPosted by Raziya
trying to get the Crawling Hand

What's the crawling hand? I've never even heard of that one.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
While I normally prefer vanity pets that have fun animations, my favorite is the phoenix from MGT. I'm looking forward to the dark phoenix since it should match shadowform nicely. Which reminds me, I need to move a talent point... stupid downtime.

I think my favorite pet combination is still stinker and the black tabby, although grunty and the zergling are a close second. I wish the turkey would roast himself on lil' ragnaros, but alas, no such luck.

Edited because I wanted to add that the pet XT robot is my absolute LEAST favorite pet. I hated the voice in Ulduar and I hate that the pet exists, although it DOES break trains so it's not a total waste of pixels.
Edited by Darktalyn on 1/25/2011 9:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wolpertinger is my favorite, it makes the cutest, most calming sound when you click it. As far as the fox kit is concerned, I think it is a lie and all those that say they have it are in on said lie
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Jub-Jub and now Personal World Destroyer. I'm not actively hunting fox, but I kill foxes on site lol.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
01/25/2011 11:51 AMPosted by Rasa
Wolpertinger is my favorite, it makes the cutest, most calming sound when you click it. As far as the fox kit is concerned, I think it is a lie and all those that say they have it are in on said lie

It dropped, finally. It's real. Don't give up!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
The Phoenix that drops from Magisters is my newest Favorite, but prior to that (and maybe still) the green wing Macaw from Deadmines, beautiful bird, nicely rendered and easily farmed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]