any oldies still here?

03/11/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Metroélf
Unfortunately it only took me four of those seven free days to realize why I stopped playing three years ago~

This
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
What up?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Wow.... this brings back some memories!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well i started wow in late 2006 was on some server for like 2 weeks then friend told me to join a realm named Azjol.....Well played till 2010 left and recently came back.... Dont know 90% who play on this server but see some still do are are a welllllll how do i put it nicely lol.... Well thye havent changed ..... But liking new improvements to wow and relearning crap alllll over again.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Priest
There was a guild back then, Horde side, that set the bar for pvp. Spy vs. Spy. Anyone remember those guys? I don't remember a lot of the names, but a few still stand out. Pencil, a shammy. Airplane, another shammy. Ramsey, a warrior.

Anyone still around from back then?

I do believe I was in that guild!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh god I hated Bigworms so much. Him and Basmati >:(

Oh gods I loved my biggie :) he and I went rounds and rounds....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Edit: WTB delete post button. I hang my head from the shame of contributing to the horror that is necroing.
Edited by Holyhospital on 8/21/2012 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Me(Scene/Executia/Psychedelic) and Smart still play together under <Epiphany>'s tag, for me it's the history and the comfort of something familiar on this otherwise unrecognizable server. Seems like a lot of oldies still play but have sort of drifted apart. Would be nice of you guys to say hi to us in game if you see us ^^,

edit: any of you oldies who need a home, feel free to send me a tell, it's very lonely in guild chat.
Edited by Politics on 9/19/2012 2:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
05/11/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Jimmybones
What up?

Heya Jimmy ...long time
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Still here used to play Sirson the priest or Rynoa the rogue. Used to raid a lot with Virtue/Undecided and whatever abomination sprung up and died in Burning Crusade. Left in Wrath, came back for Cataclysm with Clan Battlehammer.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Been here since 2007, trubbycool my mage was my first char and i have to day, i love it it may not be the best but its home.
Reply Quote
71 Human Warlock
YUUUUP! RE? undecided?
Reply Quote
start playing on AN about 2 weeks after wow came out, and yeah i miss the days of when this server had some life on it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Here since 06'...think it's time to retire AN.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
10/10/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Warpants
Still here used to play Sirson the priest or Rynoa the rogue. Used to raid a lot with Virtue/Undecided and whatever abomination sprung up and died in Burning Crusade. Left in Wrath, came back for Cataclysm with Clan Battlehammer.

Sexy, sexy Sirson
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I am who my avatar says I am. And omg, Seeeerson! DO HOWARD DEAN!
Edited by Ayresaelían on 1/6/2013 3:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Ayres!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I've got some great screenshots of the AQ gates opening on this realm way back when. SR forever. I don't play much anymore.
Reply Quote
72 Orc Rogue
I just fired this thing back up after a few years.

KoV High Warlord Class of 06'
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]