WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO GET A BG?

85 Tauren Druid
WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO GET INTO A bg TIRED OF WAITING 20 MINUTES AND NOT GETTING A BG IS BLISS GOING TO FIX THIS SITUATION OR ARE WE ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG. ?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Fix your caps lock, and because their are more horde quing then alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
seriously im getting so sick of my ques... had to wait like 1 minute the other day bloody horde que moar!!!
Reply Quote
8 Undead Mage
How exactly do you propose they fix it, while maintaining the separation of factions?
Reply Quote
33 Human Hunter
During BC on my battle group, at the time, horde dominated alliance... easily 9 out of 10 bgs.
The stereotype remained true, actually seemed more so then, More alliance strictly pved while a #!!@ ton of horde pvped.

As horde i dont remember waiting more then 5 mins for a bg and we could que 3 at a time.
sure it was flawed but it was 100 times better then this.

I know alot of people jumped ship when they opened faction transfers, but really? that many? Honestly i didnt research this at all... so forgive my ignorance. On how many servers do horde out number alliance?
Reply Quote
8 Undead Mage
It's not a population imbalance. It's an imbalance on the amount of people in the queue. The typical alliance player (the person who for their first character would rather play alliance than horde) is less likely to queue for PVP than those that choose horde. It's just the way it is. It's always been that way.
Reply Quote
33 Human Hunter
I completly agree

To be honest i quit and came back a couple times during wrath, so again i could be mistaken, but i dont remember it being this bad pre 4.0.

It just seems odd to me that this happened over night, felt that way to me anyways.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]