New MMOs of 2011

85 Orc Shaman
Just curious if anyone else here was gonna be trying out some of the new MMOs this year like Rift, ToR, GW2, etc.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Rift.
Yes.
x1000.

Trying to get Beta access to that game cause it looks sick
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Warrior
Mount and Blade: Warband > All
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I've pre-orded the collectors edition so I have beta access to the remaining, next one starts in 4 days I believe. Maybe I'll see you on the servers Protigee. What souls are you thinking of rolling? I'm definitely gonna go with Shaman/Druid/(Inquisitor or Warden, havent completely decided third yet). Oh and these are under the Cleric calling. Although the Warrior calling has some BA looking combos too. Gonna be hard to balance two MMOs at once though. If only WoW weren't pixelized crack :'(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I wanna be a warrior - Champion / Legionnaire .. I think i cant remember because I've only seen videos but it seems really promising! Hopefully they accept my app for beta!

Also, how much was the preorder
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Preorder is just $5 down at Gamestop, then for collectors edition (the physical copy comes with more stuff) it's around $80. Worth it imo. Beta 5 invites just went out, got mine a few hours ago xD I'd suggest getting your preorder beta code in now, with preorder beta (it'll be on your gamestop receipt if you get it there) you get guaranteed beta invites. If nothing else you'll get in on the two remaining betas after this. And you get to play live a week before retail launch. And yeah Warrior souls look fantastic. I'm a big fan of the Riftblade/Voidknight combo. Looks great in beta.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
God your makin me cream my pants.

Gonna pre order this tomorrow, lets @!%%in rip @@@@ up breh!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Hell yeah. And hopefully on this game I won't get the server where everyone likes to think they're the trollingest troll in all of trade chat. Gonna PvP server without doubt though, because apparently there's a high chance of PvP WHILE you're fighting rifts at the same time in certain zones. Check out Hybridpandas videos of beta they're pretty good. It's funny cause over the course of them he goes from being skeptical that it'll just be another wow-wannabe to legitimately enjoying it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Well honestly I think it's pretty good advertising. The devs of Rift are the some of the same who worked on EQ back in the day. While it's very bold, they know it's inevitable that they're competing with WoW, so why ignore it? That and the fact that since it's very bold statement it gets people talking about it. They've really generated a huge buzz in a small amount of time. I enjoy wow but it's grown stale to me lately and personally, I need to at least take a break and do something new. Rift offers that. WoW is a great game, I just feel like Rift is going to be great too. Also Modus Operandi, haven't seen that guild name in a hella long time. xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]